News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

new smilie vote

Started by ronr, January 10, 2020, 02:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronr

There was a request some time back for a smilie.  There now seems to be a whole slew of them available.  Most are too big butt all cannot stay.

Please vote for which you like and the others will disappear.

1-- :facepalm:

2-- ::facepalm2::

3-- ::facepalm1::

4-- ::facepalm3::

5-- ::facepalm4::

6-- ::facepalm5::

7-- ::facepalmchimp::
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

Robby

/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

foxgrove

1 is the most compact and easiest to use... always love having my Picard headsmack around as well so, 1 and 5
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

denny

I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Robby

I'm glad I'm not the one that has to count the votes and figure out the winner(s), especially since I know that 5 & 7 are going to win. I'm not really into Picard, but he is the only real life person on this list, and the chimp because who doesn't love a chimp, especially since that's how we act most of the time. LOL.
/>----------

Barberian

:facepalm: ::facepalm3:: ::facepalm4::

I've been a fan of both Homer and Pickard for decades, and the little guy because he's little and won't mess with a paragraph's format much.

Robby

Hell, I didn't even see the little guy, can I change my vote to that one, and the chimp.
/>----------

Hollywood

1 and 5 get my vote. thanks for doing this.

Stephen Michael Dirse

ronr

I moved the small one to just after the blue thumbs up.  The others are grouped on the pop up page because they are just too big to for the reply screen.  Makes it way too confusing when the reply box is so far down.
If there were only smaller versions.

Some have been used already and they should appear in posts just as they were with no changes but if they don't get much activity they may disappear entirely.  Not a threat, just space saving clean up.

Robby

Quote from: ronr on January 14, 2020, 08:27:35 AM
Not a threat, just space saving clean up.
:facepalm:

Noooo you wouldn't threaten us at all, would you?  :rotfl: :rotfl: I've had to do the whole "Not a threat, but...." thing, for instance "it's not a threat but either do it my way or get fired". I usually phrased it like this "Do it my way or get fired, not a threat, just a promise". "Either do what I'm telling you or you'll regret it, not a threat a promise that you'll find yourself at the business end of a baseball bat".
/>----------

foxgrove

Foxgrove

ronr

Settle down -- I could have just moved and spread them around so you would have to search but oh no, somebody's always got to complain.

One more time and somebody is gonna get fired.  Just a promise.

Oh OH, I hope it's me.  I could use some unemployment  $ sign eyes :an happy dance:
Then a visit from my other brothers.   an blowing smoke   :rotfl:

foxgrove

Foxgrove

Robby

Quote from: ronr on January 15, 2020, 08:23:42 AM
Settle down -- I could have just moved and spread them around so you would have to search but oh no, somebody's always got to complain.

You settle down #1 nobody was talking to you  :facepalm: #2 nobody was talking about you, what you did was perfect, :pals: #3 get over the hurt feeling thing, that stopped being cute when you were about 5 years old.  old-man/cane #4 keep it up and you'll end up all alone on deserted island, that is surrounded by man eating megladon sharks, no body but you and the saber tooth tiger, and 50ft anaconda, with limited food for any of you, so you'll end up running from one of them at all times, no rest for the weary. Not a threat  :rotfl: :lmao:
/>----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk