News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

Bubbling muscles?

Started by looneylane, January 16, 2020, 12:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

looneylane

Ok ok it is a weird symptom to explain at least in my mind. Today I woke up to a feeling in my chest that felt like big bubble bursting under my skin? I was in so much pain I wasn't thinking clearly after a few seconds it stopped and then restarted  close by all over the top of my heart on the chest wall. As I relaxed I was able to focus on what was going on and was able to feel the muscles around my rib cage were in spasm so close to my heart it felt like my heart was racing but it was just muscle it took about half an hour before it stopped I took a muscle relaxant once I knew what it was. Has anyone else had this?   :insane:

Robby

That's a new one on me. I've felt a lot of things when it comes to spasms, but not that. Hopefully that will be the one and only time you have this experience.  :bighug:
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

ronr

Spasms sux no matter where they are but I've not had that one.

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

denny

Sounds familiar. Hopefully a one time deal. :bighug:
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

Dang, I've had chest muscles in spasm but that sounded pretty scary!  Mine had me more than a little worried I was having a heart attack as it was super painful but heart muscles don't show through the skin when they spasm... chest muscles do.  It was the first thing in my mind to look in a mirror for some reason and I was able to handle it after that without freaking.  I've been told to always do the check to figure out if there's something to be worried about... numbness in the left arm, fatigue, nausea and the sweats are some of the most common signs.  Sadly, numbness in my arms is a common side effect of myofascial pain, I suffer from GERD so indigestion is a reality all the time, fatigue is my body's normal state these days, and sweats are far too common when the pain strikes.  Kinda leaves a guy staring in the mirror to figure out what's goin on.  Know what I mean.
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

LOL I hear you some times I think my body says "Have you had enough weird symptoms? Nah I don't think so!"

foxgrove

Let me know when you start growing antennae... :lmao:

Foxgrove

denny

Quote from: foxgrove on January 16, 2020, 12:22:53 PM
Let me know when you start growing antennae... :lmao:
I got that one covered!
They dont have to be on my head do they? ::alien crossing::

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

looneylane

:rotfl: :rotfl: Strangely enough my dr couldn't help with my symptoms. Good news bad news day. Good news first they have ruled out some cancers and no idea why my body is reacting the way it is. Bad news my dr didn't seem to care much about finding out why my body has deteriorated so fast so I may have to get another opinion to get the ball rolling again. Yes I have had fibromyalgia for a long time but I have been able to work around it for the most part and I even came back from a broken neck and paralysis so I am not lazy or looking for meds I just want to be cared for like any other patient not dismissed because of fibro. :emobadmod:

Robby

Quote from: looneylane on January 16, 2020, 11:53:22 PM
I just want to be cared for like any other patient not dismissed because of fibro. :emobadmod:

I think that is what everyone of us wants. Stated so simply and matter of fact-ly. Bravo loony sir, bravo.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

ronr

Quote from: Robby on January 17, 2020, 01:59:05 AM
Quote from: looneylane on January 16, 2020, 11:53:22 PM
I just want to be cared for like any other patient not dismissed because of fibro. :emobadmod:

I think that is what everyone of us wants. Stated so simply and matter of fact-ly. Bravo loony sir, bravo.

:blue thumbs up:

Looney-- I wonder if in all the accident clean ups if you weren't exposed to _____  that started some of the oddball reactions.

denny

It sounds a lot like me,,the deterioration so fast thing.
Maybe different causes but i think fibro was the "glue"that started it,brought together,made it manifest itself...ya know? :sleep1: ::large coffee::

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

looneylane

One thing I didn't mention is my x ray showed a creased lung? not totally sure what it means he didn't expand on it and neither did my lung I guess?  Kidding aside it can be serious but he showed no real concern over it or my other symptoms. he then decided to cut my pain meds again

foxgrove

Quote from: looneylane on January 17, 2020, 01:46:44 PM
...he showed no real concern over it or my other symptoms. he then decided to cut my pain meds again

What the frankencense???  Is this guy for real???  At this point, I'm ready to file a human rights complaint on your behalf or at the very least get their ass tossed by the Mafia... I mean the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC.  This is simply hell!  What is his reasoning?  He has to be able to justify this somehow or is he not telling you why he's doing this?

Foxgrove

ronr

creased lung?

That doesn't even sound good.  They could at least explain what it is, if there is a treatment, how it effects other conditions, and what they propose in regards to how it changes your case.

then decided to cut my pain meds again

Bet they didn't even give you a bullet or stick to bite on.
AzzHole Dr. !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk