News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Internet for disability claimants!

Started by looneylane, April 09, 2020, 10:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

looneylane

Internet for good has been approved for the provinces of British Columbia and Alberta! Now to see if other service providers will get on board to serve the other provinces and territories! Thanks my friends for encouraging me!

foxgrove

Wahoooooooo!!!  Nicely done, brother.  I thought it should have gotten some news coverage but it doesn't look like the big three picked it up.  Let me know if you find any.  :bighug:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

foxgrove

Yeah!!!  :clapping:

Check out this catchphrase...

TELUS is proud to offer Internet For Good to over 30,000 families in B.C. and Alberta for only $10 a month. 

Dude... 30,000 families... awesome, simply awesome!  My brother is simply awesome!!!  :bighug: 

Foxgrove

Robby

/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

looneylane

They started giving notices to people on disability with instructions on how to get the discounted internet deal!!!!   It is real! it is real! They still haven't done the major news piece yet but I did hear they were trying to fix issues with Alberta's application process as they don't have the same setup to make sure the right people get their names in...

Barberian

foxgrove

Foxgrove

looneylane

I received a thank you for having the BC association of Social workers be a part of this much needed project it was a real pat on the back recognizing my work and the official news release has gone across BC and Alberta.   https://mobilesyrup.com/2020/07/07/telus-expands-9-95-internet-plan-people-disabilities-alberta-bc/?fbclid=IwAR3UhsDCZpKDZOoVNmPtELLoL6cfVFHf8pUloOGx9I-Wciq1Uq59RQMIz6s

foxgrove

Foxgrove

Hollywood

:insane: Not in the United States of America. Our companies are to greedy.

I am grateful though, because we just had to do our 2 year agreement and since we've been with the same company for 20 years. We got a bundle package and SAVED $50 a month and more channels. When I thought there were going to raise us. Thank you God.  ::Amen:: :jawdrop:
Stephen Michael Dirse

looneylane

Awesome Hollywood! I will try and check if there are any advocacy groups who might be able to take on a similar project in the US

foxgrove

Wonderful to hear you got a big discount Hollywood. :great:

Foxgrove

looneylane

Just a heads up I have emailed a US advocacy and social justice group to see what they feel the possibilities are, if they have any knowledge of programs available for you I will let you know.

foxgrove

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk