News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

no big deal, just a pain.

Started by Hollywood, April 21, 2020, 10:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

For some reason the site won't let me stay signed in?  Also everytime i do sign in I have to do it twice. Because it doesn't accept the first attempt at all. And trust me it's not anything i'm doing. i do the same thing both times, and it lets me in? :insane:
Stephen Michael Dirse

foxgrove

Not sure what's going on there.  I don't see it in the logs so I don't have any data to dig through...  Go ahead and delete the cookie for menwithfibro and try it again.  It may have become corrupted.
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Robby

/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

foxgrove

:lmao: :rotfl:  Thank you Robby... much more understandable now.  :budy:

Foxgrove

ronr

Do you enter the info manually or use a password manager?

Next to where you sign in there is a box for setting how long you can be on the site.  Change the time length before you sign in to something different, please don't leave it set "forever" tho.
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

Hollywood

Ok I think that fixed it? We shall see. I logged out then in. and it didn't give me that error message.

So it must have been the cookies. So I ate them. LOL.

ronr, I set it up for a month. and I put it in manually.

Thanks guys.
Stephen Michael Dirse

ronr

Password managers are great and FREE.

I use lastpass the free version.  One password to remember to get access to all of them and then it prompts you to accept what it fills in for each site.  Not quite as easy as falling off a log but nearly.

www.lastpass.com  to sign up

Robby

Quote from: ronr on April 28, 2020, 06:52:22 AM
I use lastpass the free version.  One password to remember to get access to all of them and then it prompts you to accept what it fills in for each site.  Not quite as easy as falling off a log but nearly.

www.lastpass.com  to sign up

I use the free lastpass too, and have for years. It not only remembers your passwords, but birthdates, bank account, credit/debit cards, addresses. It will give you every option for that type of entry blank (password, address, financial, etc...). It also suggest secure passwords that are about 17 characters long, upper and lower case letters and numbers, which you can choose that, or use your own.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

foxgrove

Foxgrove

ronr

:blue thumbs up:  :blue thumbs up:

There are others, just can't think of em right now, which is a good reason to use one.  Can't remember!

Highly cryptic and will store lots of info as Robby said.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk