News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Prayers for Tomorrow!

Started by looneylane, May 12, 2021, 06:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

looneylane

I need your prayers everyone! I am cleaning out the pipes as I have a colonoscopy tomorrow......... :emolaugh:   Ok ok I know that isn't all that serious but it is definitely tough with their new protocols, I have liquid diet and usually they give you something to help clear but now it is a 16 hour purge using a 4 litre (1 Gallon roughly) jug of nastiness and somehow I am supposed to take an hour plus long car ride in the morning after finishing the gogogo juice with no place to stop in case of emergency........... I hope I make it....

foxgrove

:great:  Will do, brother.  I imagine tonight is all booked up in a small room.  Hope you have lots of reading material along with other paper products.

:bighug:

Gotcha in my thoughts and prayers. :budy:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Robby

Quote from: looneylane on May 12, 2021, 06:58:00 PM
with no place to stop in case of emergency........... I hope I make it....

Reminded me of an old joke

New book out, it's called "The 50 yd dash to the outhouse, by Willie Makeit.

There was a bunch of those, I just can't remember them right now.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

foxgrove

Wasn't that one illustrated by Betty Wont?

Foxgrove

ronr

Rots o ruck but ain't NO way I could make it an hour even if the juice is wearing off.
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

Robby

/>----------

foxgrove

How'd it go, Looney?  Hope you don't remember anything except waking up.  :bighug:

Foxgrove

looneylane

Had a terrible night only 15 minutes total sleep! I made it with no major issues I think I was to dehydrated to have an accident... The Nurse turned out to be the wife of one our old Church groups I recognized her eyes but couldn't remember where from until my nephew who is a nurse at the same hospital came up! Covid masks messing with my ability to recognize people lol!

They ended up knocking me out completely and had to remove some polyps for testing as I have never had any before. The Nurse was not happy looking at my chart that said my Dr had been trying for the past three years to get me in for an earlier screening due to dark blood in my stool. She said the scheduling nurse is supposed to pass them on to the head nurse of DR not arbitrarily say no. I won't know the results for a while. I guess I was humorous on the ride home I don't remember anything until we pulled in at home and even that is pretty vague lol. I guess I broke the no Ketchup in the car rule as I hate Burger King fries without it and spilled it all over myself lol Dinner and a show I guess! Thanks for all your prayers!

foxgrove

:bighug:  Glad you're back home and safe.  Prayers that the tests are accurate and informative.  :budy:

Foxgrove

Robby

Very glad you back home. Fox was only glad, but I am very glad, he doesn't really love you does he?
/>----------

looneylane

:rotfl: :rotfl: You two can duke it out over who loves me most lol! Doing alright but I have absolutely zero stamina even walking up the stairs made me have to lie down. I will let you all know when I know but thanks for all the love and encouragement.

foxgrove

Foxgrove

Robby

Quote from: looneylane on May 14, 2021, 11:33:43 PM
I have absolutely zero stamina

Hey, that's perfect, I couldn't even make it all the up  without  sitting down to rest.
/>----------

looneylane

Still not recovering my biopsies came back with no issues!  \,,,/ Only problem is I have been feeling sicker and sicker every day. The owner of our building has hired a handyman to do all the heavy work around here and he is a former firefighter I helped train. Super nice guy he left the dept I think because there were a few members who were bad influences and he didn't like getting sucked in their drama. I have a lot of respect for him choosing the way he did he is a true gentle giant of a man 6 ft 7 close to 300 pounds of solid muscle yet he wouldn't hurt a fly.   

Barberian

Personally, I'm scared to do anything that might wipe out my microbiome (gut germs, etc...). I have a pretty good relationship with my intestines except for an occasional "emergency". I eat yogurt, followed by lots of milk, and unwashed fruit (ok, maybe rinsed(the white powder on grapes and such are wild yeastie beasties, great for your gut)) when my gut starts acting up.

I hope everything comes out ok in the end (wink, wink). ::sunshine:: :lmao:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk