News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Going in today to get the bottom teeth ripped out this afternoon.

Started by Hollywood, June 30, 2021, 03:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

yea I had all of my top teeth taken out a week ago. Heck of a week.

Well today I am going to get the bottoms out.  The dentist wanted to do it in 4 separate times.

But impatient me says no please , yank them all.

I know what pain is in store for me. So I could use some prayers for strength to handle the pain.

And Prayers for acceptance of this whole situation. Because as you know Fibro makes everything hurt more.

I've taken enough advil this last week to kill an Army.

One last visit..man am I nervous :yikes:  Sorry gotta run to the bathroom. This is the stuff that makes your sphincter shrink.. :insane:
Stephen Michael Dirse

Robby

Just relax. Take a deep breath, and relax. It's not that bad. You've already been through half of it, the other half is just as easy. But I can't believe they took out all the top, and now all the bottom. When I had mine out they did all of the right side, top and bottom, so I could still chew on the left. Then they did the left side, so I could chew on the right. But different docs different ways. I don't guess it's wrong, just not what my doc did. Go get them done, and be confident things will be better in the morning. Just be glad a dentist can take yours out, I had to go to a oral surgeon, because some of my teeth were at angles others the roots wrapped around the jaw bone, and they had to cut my gums from the very back all the way to front-center on both sides. On the left top, I had one tooth that the roots were so long they extend all the way into the sinus cavity. That left a hole in my  mouth that allowed food and drink to enter my sinus cavity. It took the third try over that many years to get it to finally close up. But once the tooth came out, my sinus infections were cut in half. When we finally got it closed up, the infections cut in half again.

I got faith in you.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

foxgrove

Keeping you in my prayers, Stephen.  I gotta say it's a good thing you're a fibroman or this woulda really hurt!  Here's to no more dental pain!!!  ::friends toasting::
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

ronr

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

denny

I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Robby

Yeah, Stephen, I'm wondering how your doing myself. Give us an update as soon as you can.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

foxgrove

Foxgrove

Hollywood

Sorry Guys, it's been crazy. We all got our last Covid Vaccine today.  Yesterday was the big news!!

I did it, got rid of all those rotten teeth!! And thanks again for praying for me. It almost didn't happen.

Because there was 3 or 4 that just did not want to come out. She must have given me 10 shots of Novocain and I was still twitching and groaning in pain.

So she says we might have to stop if your feeling that much pain and I said "no I can handle it just do it please"

So she gets some more Novocain and tells me if she see's me flinch in pain she's going to have to refer me to the oral surgeon....

So I'm freaking, I can't afford the oral surgeon and we are so close.

So I prayed like I never prayed to everyone and I swear you all might think i'm nuts, but
I could feel a hand holding mine and I was able to stay very still and she got them all out!!

So It's DONE. Thank you again for the support and prayers. Someone was definitely in the room with me besides the Dentist :smiley praying:   
Stephen Michael Dirse

foxgrove

:bighug:  Wonderful news!!  Praise God!!  :bighug:

Now go have some icecream!!!  :biggrin:

Foxgrove

Barberian

denny

Was she really saying-stop being a baby or shes gonna tell dad? :lmao: will it ever stop? :laughbounce2:
Good work Stevie.  I bet its a relief. Wife is working on the same thing,but i think i have a few partials th go before i get the whole set. Now praying for NO blood clots!
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk