News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Cannabinoids and Fibro

Started by ronr, September 02, 2021, 05:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronr

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

looneylane

I have been so tempted to try it but I was told if I try it some of my helpful meds will be cut off so I have been unwilling to take the risk out of concern I won't sleep or that the muscle spasticity will get worse.

ronr

Same here Looney and it sux to know that a "possible" help is out there.
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

foxgrove

Yeah... a lot of that is why I'm still not using it.  Sucks to have it hanging over your head that your medical journey will take a sudden left turn simply because you're trying to medically intervene!
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Barberian

It is still against the law federally, within the law by state, but the VA is a federal agency so they run on the federal laws. Some leeway has been given to the VA docs to look the other way, but not all docs go by this cannon. Once something is in your medical record it is there forever. My current psych doc had strongly discouraged MJ use, but I think he would let it slide (Not sure though), my next psychologist (med prescriber) might be strongly against MJ use and cut me off my meds, which might cause me to go back to the way I was a few years ago (which would be a bad thing for me, my wife and society at large. I might also lose my Lyrica which helps with pain and sleep.

denny

I think,at least partly, that i chose pot so THEY wouldnt get there way!
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Robby

:facepalm:  I saw this the other day, and even read it right then, and was going to come back and post a comment, but got distracted, and completely forgot, now I don't remember what I was going to say......I need some serious mental help, and I don't mean cuz I'm crazy, I think I've went senile.  :facepalm:
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

foxgrove

Quote from: Robby on September 05, 2021, 09:15:29 PM
:facepalm:  I saw this the other day, and even read it right then, and was going to come back and post a comment, but got distracted, and completely forgot, now I don't remember what I was going to say......I need some serious mental help, and I don't mean cuz I'm crazy, I think I've went senile.  :facepalm:

Robby!!!  :emocrazy: :laughbounce2:  :insane:  You sound so normal today!!   :emolaugh: :rotfl:

Foxgrove

looneylane

The craziest thing to me I see all the time. Patients with medical reasons other than addiction cannot access helpful medications or only at doses that are ineffective yet while I waited for them to decide whether I get my measly  2 t3s a day they get free medication every day that is a far better pain management med than I am allowed? I am in no way saying they don't deserve help with their addiction but seven days a week they can walk into a pharmacy and get a dose and I have to fight all the time for medication with my Spinal cord injury, fibromyalgia and PTSD. I have a metal plate holding my neck together that aches all the time......but if I try medical MJ I get cut off? If an addict slips and takes heroin or meth they can still get their prescribed pain killer or whatever is the medicine used for their needs. I had a client who gets tramadol to treat his addiction....and I can't even though it is the only thing I have tried that doesn't make me dopey and actually lets me sleep as the pain is so reduced by it.....what a world we live in when it would be better to claim addiction than actually have proper pain management....

foxgrove

Such an amazingly f'd up system!!  Wow.  :cry2:

Foxgrove

looneylane

Yep my shoulder has torn away my back has been constantly aggravated as I lifted something I shouldn't have I had to use a hot pad on my shoulder and neck to let it release a bit....other than that I'm great!!! Love ya guys hope you are all doing good!!

foxgrove

:bighug:  Hoping and praying for some serious healing.

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk