News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

I finally figured out how to log into MWF on my phone.

Started by Barberian, October 22, 2021, 06:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barberian

I use Google chrome on all my devices, computer and phone, and tablets. I share my browsing history across all my devices. I looked at my hystory and saw MWF and clicked it which brought me here, but I wasn't logged in. Chrome can remember login info for websites and I use it.so I just clicked the login box and here I am. I've found it before, but it was hard, and I couldn't log in.

Now I can use MWF on my phone \o/

Robby

I used chrome for everything myself, until I started reading about how much Google tracks what you do, and then sells your data often illegally. I went back to Firefox, it has all the same good features as Chrome, without being tracked, or your info sold, and it seems faster and more stable than Chrome. I keep chrome on my stuff just incase, and I still use it alot, I'm just real careful about what I use it for. But, that's me, not saying  you need to do it too, just wanted to make you aware.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

Barberian

I'm not worried about being tracked, I quit the CIA/FBI/HLS/KGB/Mossad a long time ago. My biggest secret now is what I look like naked, and believe me, that is a secret nobody wants to know.  :lmao: Sorry for any mental imagery there, I'm not responsible for any therapy or medication this may require to help you.

I only visit here and a few news sites a day BBC, MSNBC, and FB (not news). I'll open a few others now and then, but I'm a pretty boring guy. I'm down from 16 or more hours a day on the computer to around 2 or 3 not counting my phone, there I follow Google news which could track me regardless of which browser I use.

foxgrove

Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

ronr

I'm with Robby, use chrome for general purposes & Firefox if important. 

Also get better results on searches with duck dock go.
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

Robby

Quote from: foxgrove on October 23, 2021, 09:42:59 AM
:lmao:  Barberian!!!  :rotfl:

:: lol or roflmao :: ::surprised:: :: lol or roflmao ::

Saw a guy the other day, on a video, he hopped on a bike, and the seat collapsed, the bar went through his jeans, I don't know what else happened but I know that much, it didn't have sound, so I couldn't hear what he screamed, but he did scream.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

Hollywood

I too have MWF on my phone, but it's to small to read. It's a mess for me, I have to slide it back and forth, the writing is so small. I can make the letters bigger but then they are off the page.

I saw somewhere on my kindle? but I can't remember but it had a way for Reading. Like it put everything on the page and was big enough to see. i'm sure i'll figure it out again.
Stephen Michael Dirse

foxgrove

If you do, let us know... I still try and if I put the phone horizontal and zoom some, I can read it but yikes... talk about a chore!
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk