News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

Evening prayer.

Started by Hollywood, April 30, 2022, 07:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

Thank you Jesus Christ...for giving me the strength to make it thru another day.

I know without you I am nothing.

I had to get up and drive "with a suspended license" to the post office and the pharmacy.

I don't know how I did it. It's kind of like a dream and you just carried me thru it.

I can't thank you enough that you give me the strength and will to keep one foot in front of the other.

Please watch over all my friends with fibro, of anyone that is feeling alone. I ask that you help them to know there not alone.

thank you In the name of the Father, Son and the Holy spirit Amen
Stephen Michael Dirse

Robby

/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

foxgrove

Quote from: Hollywood on April 30, 2022, 07:24:03 PMI had to get up and drive "with a suspended license" to the post office and the pharmacy.

I don't know how I did it. It's kind of like a dream and you just carried me thru it.

Ok... there's a story here. That's a bit scary. You ok?
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Hollywood

Yea , I had to have my car repoed , so i sent the insurance company a copy of the papers.

So a year later i get a letter saying my license is suspended . I didn't even have a car? Perfect driving record.

and the ins screws me. I gave the car back in Feb 2020 and they want me to pay for the whole year?
Stephen Michael Dirse

foxgrove

: :( : Well, that officially sucks! Suspended meaning you can go any pay for it and get it back or what?
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Hollywood

can't afford it, and i really hate to pay for something that wasn't my doing.
Stephen Michael Dirse

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk