News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

wisdom to know what to do?

Started by Hollywood, September 22, 2022, 09:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

QuotePhilippians 4:6-7 puts it this way,

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

I am asking lord for your wisdom. I feel lost in the wilderness. Help me to discern my will from you will Jesus.
please guide me through the coming days of my life. I want to do your will not mine. Amen :smiley praying:
Stephen Michael Dirse

Robby

Stephen, you are well on your way. The key is to desire God's will. Not just want it, but desire it. Matthew 6: 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Now what I want you to do, is get your Bible, and start at Chapter 6  verse 1, and read that whole thing. Verse 33 says, "all these things shall be added unto you", but what things? That's something for you to find out. One more, and you could make an entire sermon. 2 Chronicles 7:14   "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."  

Same stuff, read the verse, then start at the beginning of the chapter, and read down to the given verse. You will see where I'm going. Sometimes you can understand a verse just by itself, most of the time you need to read the rest of the chapter to get the full picture. But to know, what you are asking here, this will get you a good start. Then get with me, and we will find some more verses, until you feel that you understand the answer.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

looneylane

foxgrove

Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk