News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Hurricane headed right for us.

Started by Hollywood, September 23, 2022, 07:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

Could use some prayers that by a miracle this thing misses us. But if it does hit

please pray that we can live with whatever happens. If it hits we will lose power

for a while and the internet for a good month or more. So If I disappear after Wednesday then you will know why.

:emobadmod: 
Stephen Michael Dirse

looneylane

Definitely in my prayers! my dad is set up for it already he is in Nova Scotia they have all been warned to be ready.

foxgrove

Got you in my prayers, Hollywood. Stay safe and know we're out there rooting for you. :bighug:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Robby

Matthew 8:24 Suddenly a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat. But Jesus was sleeping. 25 The disciples went and woke him, saying, "Lord, save us! We're going to drown!"
26 He replied, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.
27 The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"

If God was able to make that storm obey him, he can make this storm obey him also. Stay in prayer.

How Many Times Does the Bible Say ″Fear Not″ or ″Be Not Afraid″?
QuoteIt is recorded 103 times in the King James Version of the Bible that the phrases, ″Fear not″ and ″Be not frightened″ are used.It is a frequent assumption that this feeling of confidence occurs 365 or more times a year, however this is not the case.The verse ″Fear not″ in Isiah 41:10, which reads ″Fear not; for I am with thee: be not terrified; for I am thy God,″ is an example of a ″Fear not″ passage.In Matthew 10:26-33, it is urged not to be afraid since ″there is nothing hidden that will not be exposed, and there is nothing hidden that will not be known.″ In 1 Chronicles 22:13, there is a small change that reads: ″do not be afraid, nor be discouraged.″ The word ″fear″ is referenced more than 500 times in the King James Version of the Bible by various characters.

2 Timothy For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Trust in God, with all you have, no matter how the storm rages. There is nothing that will happen to you that he doesn't want to happen to you. No matter how bad it turns out, it is only because he is going to use that to bless you in some way.

I'll pray that God send the Comforter to ride this out, and give you peace during this time.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

foxgrove

Foxgrove

Robby

/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

Hollywood

thanks Fox good song. Robby, looney and everyone that said prayers. We made it, the hurricane headed more west so we had alot of rain and a few tornadoes but that was it.

Thanks again to you all for the prayers and thank you  ::sunshine::
Stephen Michael Dirse

foxgrove

Whew!!!  :sweatdrop: Glad to hear y'all made it through. :bighug:

Foxgrove

looneylane

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk