News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

Severe Weather

Started by Robby, December 22, 2022, 06:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby

I'm running behind as usual especially the last couple of weeks. But I thought about posting how bad our weather is supposed to be the next 48 to 72 hours, but then I realized I'll probably have it better than most of you, and I did not want to brag about it.

THat's when I decided to just start a thread, and ask everyone to give a shout out. Once most of the bad stuff has passed, just give us an idea of what you got (if any), and how long it will take for things to get back to normal. We are supposed to get two nights of single digit temps, but very, very little precipitation. That's where I am, we should come through smelling like roses, instead of the fertilizer we usually smell like.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

ronr

Not much snow here but bitter cold wind fills on top of Temps hanging at or below zero Fnheit for next couple of days.
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

foxgrove

Well... we've been in the deep freeze for a month now so I have little to brag about. Likely a little under 2 feet of snow so far this fall/winter. So far we're not on the same track as last year where the snow just wouldn't stop coming down but there sure have been an awful lot of days of snow clearing around here!! 

Still doing ok inside. The storms coming through have given my muscles a real workout but I'm still able to fake somewhat sane to most folk. We're good. Thinking about y'all. :bighug:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

I shared on another post about the cold snap here freezing things solid

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk