News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

I can't believe I have to put up with this crap!

Started by Hollywood, February 09, 2023, 05:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

:emocurse:  :emorant: I know I'm supposed to leave the room. before I hear all the crap being slung around.

But I was in the living room all day and I'm just tired, so I thought it was safe to come into the bedroom. Obviously I was wrong!! :blowup:

I was just trying to lay down, but nope my wife has her sister on speaker. So I get to hear all the Gossip.

I was just laying down and her sister calls. So I am to tired to jump up and go somewhere else.

Then I get a text from one of her friends to tell her something immediately. So like an Idiot I tried to tell her, while she was on the phone with her bitch sister.

So I interrupted the Queen JAP , To tell my wife about this emergency text, and I can't believe her sister said "Just ignore him"

My heart is pounding because I am so pissed. Her sister is the one who told me years ago. That my wife was "Toxic" and I should get away from her.

Ok, I know i'm going to calm down. But boy you talk about a hypocrite!

Shit this proves my wife is spreading lies about me,

This is the same girl that had my son and my wife,the guy she was having an affair with over for Thanksgiving years ago.

But it still hurts. I'm only human. How do i get over that I was "replaced" by some other guy overnight.

NOONE in that family came to see their grandson or me for two years while this affair was going on.

Oh i'm just venting so i don't blow a gasket right here.
Stephen Michael Dirse

DEL

Sorry to hear about that...may the Lord give you healing and wisdom as you deal with those who have no idea what you're going through and have an obvious lack of empathy.
"Today, you will be with me in paradise."

I have to be me; no one else wants the job!

Praise God and Pass the Ammo!

If only my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle!

foxgrove

Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

Hollywood

Thank You so much.

I'm in a weird head space. Like I keep praying and I very much appreciate you praying for me, it means the world to me.

I just feel like Gods busy or doesn't care? Or i've been a fool believing in fairy tales. I don't mean that in any disrespect. It could be the withdrawals from Benzo's because I definitely feel The difference just by dropping two mg a day. But doctors orders :insane: 
Stephen Michael Dirse

foxgrove

I get you, brother. Remember... God didn't tell us He'd yank us out of trouble. He told us He'd walk with us through it. I discovered that recently on some of my own prayers. I was basically telling God how to fix the problem instead of leaning on His strength and trusting that His plan would allow me to survive it and grow through the experience. Continuing to pray for you, brother. Lean on Dad's shoulders, bro. :bighug:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Hollywood

Stephen Michael Dirse

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk