News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

It crept in like a thief in the night..

Started by looneylane, March 18, 2023, 08:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

looneylane

So the past couple of weeks I have had some disturbing times as a few of my more graphic rescue scenes have taken over my thoughts. The bits of flesh stuck to my boots, the peaceful sleeping look on the faces and the silent scream in my head as I try to push the intrusive thoughts away. I thought I was doing better but I can't even figure what brought it all up the words that want to come out so disturbing I can't type them without wanting to scream in pain...  I will be ok but today I am not!

foxgrove

I've just got no words that will do honour to what you're experiencing... the spirit will have to translate my groanings over that to the Lord.  :smiley praying:

We're here for you, bro.
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

ronr

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

Robby

Looney, my friend I will be praying for you in this situation. I understand what you are going through to an extent, no one else can ever completely understand, but I have been there. One thing I have that helps me when those horrible events, and the people involved come to mind, is to pray for them. I believe God puts them on our mind  because they need prayer, they need someone to intercede on their behalf.

The thing is though, when I pray for the other people, I get blessed also. So go ahead and pray for them, not expecting anything in return, and trust God to honor your request. Then know that others are praying for you, that his will be done in your life, and that you will receive the peace of God, that goes beyond anything we humans can  understand.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

looneylane

Thanks for the support guys. I am doing better and will continue to seek help if needed. Yesterday was our 29th anniversary so I kept focused on my sweety and our loving family which definitely encouraged me. Again my thanks and love to all of you lurkers included!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk