News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

OH BOY ANOTHER UNINARY TRACT INFECTION.

Started by Hollywood, April 22, 2023, 10:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

This has been going on for a year now. I'm a little concerned about my kidneys and all the male organs that go along with just peeing.

I've been hospitalized because a simple UTI turned into sepsis.

I have an upcoming ultrasound test of all the male organs again, and I'm worried that they might find something bad.

I mean isn't life complicated enough? But I understand everyone has multiple problems.

I just hope this is not ongoing. I already am really tired of going to doctor after doctor.
Stephen Michael Dirse

augoldminer

Wooden Ships and Rusty Crusty Old Iron Men
USS Enhance MSO437
Sanity is for Nuts!

foxgrove

Hey goldminer! Good to see you again. Good to hear someone has ideas for UTIs! :bighug:

Hollywood, the only thing I know well about UTIs is become really familiar with the taste of cranberry juice. Something about making your pee more acidic to make it less likely that bacteria will become a problem. Got you in my prayers, brother! :budy:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Hollywood

Thanks for the reply and support.

Can you believe I get to my Ultrasound appt. And I sign in and sit down.

so I notice people that came in after me were being called up to the desk to get a bunch of papers to fill out.

So I go up to the desk and ask "Do you know how long this is going to be?

The lady asks my name. And they proceeded to tell me that it says on the computer that they tried to call me the day before to reschedule.

She says to me "would you like to schedule another appt now. I saw RED and said some nasty words and just walked out. I was so pissed. They have no idea how hard it is to get up and get a ride just to make the appt on time. And they call me once supposedly to tell  me not to come in. :emorant:

So now i've had a few days to calm down I will make the call and reschedule. People are so lazy now a days.

Stephen Michael Dirse

foxgrove

Well that blows! {sigh} Hope you're able to get that appointment soon. :bighug:

Foxgrove

Hollywood

Well, I'm kicking myself for making another appt. And when the day came to go. It was just too hard to get there.

So I canceled. To be continued... \,,,/
Stephen Michael Dirse

foxgrove

Well... that's not good. Make sure you call the doctor and make another appointment. It ain't gonna go away on it's own!!  :pals:

Foxgrove

looneylane

Keeping you in my prayers Hollywood don't hold off on necessary appointments my friend.

Hollywood

Dont worry but thank you. I got different Antibiotics from my GP.

The ones my Urologist gave me , made me so sick. ugh.

I'm ok.

Hey I made it to my foot doctor today.  :clapping:
Stephen Michael Dirse

looneylane

Glad you got to one dr keep us in the loop!!

foxgrove

Hey... one more appointment done! Bravo.  \,,,/

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk