News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

Loneliness damages men's bones

Started by ronr, June 19, 2023, 05:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronr

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

foxgrove

I don't know if the osteological end of it can be proven but I have seen pictures of what solitary confinement in prison does to people. It is very likely that solitary does a lot more than leave them lonely, though. I have known a great many people who have lived relatively solitary lives and been quite content with it and lived quite long lives. I guess there's more here than simply living alone. Interesting that the world is starting to wake up again to the fact that there really is no separating mental health from physical health. We come as a package... what affects one will part affect the other parts.
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Robby

Quote from: thread titleLoneliness damages men's bones [quote/]

So that's what happened to me...
just kidding

Quote from: foxgrove on June 20, 2023, 08:14:33 AMbut I have seen pictures of what solitary confinement in prison does to people.
Fox I totally agree with what you are going for here, but in addition to the loneliness, you have to consider the sedentary time spent not moving, in a cell only slightly larger than a mattress, if they have the mattress. But I've been lonely in a house full of people, so I understand the whole solitude thing affecting us in negative ways. 
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk