News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

Here we go again looking for drugs.

Started by Hollywood, August 13, 2023, 10:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

Well, last Wednesday I dropped 2mg on my pain pump. I'm going to drop 2mgs each time I see the doctor until it is finally empty and I can get it out.

For me it's just a waste because it isn't helping, I've had it in for five years.

But I'm going thru the same thing I did before I had the pump put in, trying to find painkillers. :emobadmod: 

The doctor wrote a script for 10/325 Percocet. Well, guess what No one has them.

I found out that my insurance mail-order pharmacy had Loritab in the same dose.

So my doctor sent the script to them. One person said no problem we will expedite them to you.

Then I get a call from the mail order pharmacy and they say they WON'T send them to me. :emorant:

no explanation, no nothing. So I am going thru the withdrawals without any pain meds. It's not fun. But what else can I do. I refuse to keep this pump in for 3 reasons. One it does not help with the pain after 5 years you become immune.

2. When I was in the Hospital the last few times screaming with 10 pain due to Ecoli, swollen intestines, prostate, and kidney problems where I was a septic blood infection. The doctors couldn't understand the pump is for chronic pain, not acute pain. I don't ever want to go thru that again.
3. The side effects of having this pump in for so long. It's screwing with my internal organs. I have to take pills for my prostate and kidneys. And the total lack of energy.

It would be nice if I could find the pills to take the edge off. I'm taking Motrin when the pain is too :an eyes popping:  much, but that is burning a hole in my stomach. The doctors in the hospital told me NO MORE NSAIDS.
ok, then what am I supposed to do? buy heroin on the street
Stephen Michael Dirse

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk