News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Roller coaster ride from hell!

Started by looneylane, September 21, 2023, 06:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

looneylane

Not sure what is going on, I shared about my back but I had an interesting development I am not sure if it is a coincidence or not but I developed a lump in my groin. I am hoping to get in to see a dr soon but it is hard to get in. It could be a simple cyst or even a hernia from overdoing it the other day. I am to sick to do anything and barely have the strength to get anything done. Please keep me in your prayers that it is something easy to deal with. Miss you all!

foxgrove

Yup... time to get to the doctor. I know it's a pain in the arse to get in to see one, but lumps are nothing to sneeze at. Hope it's just a simple cyst... hate those things. Always getting them on my arse. Got you in my prayers, bro.
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Robby

Quote from: foxgrove on September 21, 2023, 07:41:20 PMAlways getting them on my arse.
Sorry about that fox, I'll try to leave you alone in the future, it's just you have the most knowledgeable arse in this area.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

ronr

Looney,  :emostretch:   :an cry bukets:  :an cry bukets:   DR> FOR CERTAIN.

Fox, Lumps/cysts should be outlawed, especially on the arse.  No good even getting them removed either.

Robby, In this area??  Do you mean the Midwest or the subject matter arse??
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

Robby

Quote from: ronr on September 22, 2023, 07:07:33 PMRobby, In this area??  Do you mean the Midwest or the subject matter arse??

Umm, YES!
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

foxgrove

Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

Ok Update! The trip to see my dad in Nova Scotia came to fruition my siblings, wife and  dear friend almost adopted all flew out but Dad ended up in the hospital twice while we were there. We tried to seriously limit how much time to cause him the least stress but with his cancer and age we had to see him while we could and he enjoyed it. It was a complete surprise that all of us flew out to see him he knew my brother was coming but when we all piled he started to cry and said "My KIDS all of my kids!" He is 82 and fought the last fourteen with differing cancers. 
   I had to spend two days in bed at the air bnb so as to not limit the rest of the group but I got some good time in with dad and also siblings. I know you guys kept me in prayer and I am hoping things will ease up soon as I would love to help where I can but first I may have to have surgery on my privates the pressure from the growth has screwed up my walking and ability to go pee in a timely fashion but I am still here! Today is my 58th birthday and I celebrated by going to the fire hall to gather up fire alarms for seniors that can't afford them. The Chief is now on a hunt for more so we can get people covered

ronr

So glad to hear about your GREAT visit with Dad.  That makes it all worthwhile!!!!

Keep us in the loop about your "private" surgery.  Maybe that will put you back on a road of NO DECLINE even it requires weeks of recovery.  It will be worth it for peace of mind above all else.
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk