News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Forum movements

Started by ronr, October 13, 2023, 06:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

We are still having problem$ with forum software.  What should we migrate to

F-Book
0 (0%)
Discord
1 (100%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

looneylane

For some reason it can't find you  for some reason my looneylane is attached to  bob23881 try searching for me

ronr

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

Hollywood

Hey I see you guys are saying i'm in but i'm not.

I can't post anything. It says I have to sign in, but when I do it says email aready registered?

And I how do you post anything on facebook? or is that just a page.

This is a big pain in the arse. \,,,/
Stephen Michael Dirse

Robby

Stephen give me just a little time to look at what's wrong on Discord. As far as Facebook, you are not the only one that can't post there, Let me get a hold of ron to double check that. The pain in the arse part is one reason we are lookng for a better platform, we will get it worked ot.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

ronr

Did you like & follow the page menwithibro.com on facebook ??

I created another (private) facebook page also but can't even find it myself right now.  That one is invite only so I'll have to try again on that one. Probly didn't save something.

Facebook has too many spies looking for what you say etc.

Discord shows that you have 2 accounts which is confusing for anyone to message you and must be confusing for you too.

Discord is more private without spies looking over your shoulder at what you say.
I have created a private channel within the discord channel when you get things squared away on your end with logging in.

I sent you a discord message Hollywood!  Try to comment on that.

Went through ALL the settings on facebook and discord but there is no reason you cannot post on either site.
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

Robby

Hey Stephen, here is a link to our server  https://discord.gg/uNUYc8zK
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk