News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Richard Kwiatek

Started by Lori, October 11, 2008, 01:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lori

Information Forum ... Medical News, Coping Tips & Tricks, Treatments, Product Reviews, etc => Medical News, New Research, Fibro Info => Topic started by: waimser on October 07, 2008, 12:07:36 AM

Title: Richard Kwiatek
Post by: waimser on October 07, 2008, 12:07:36 AM
Richard Kwiatek. This guy is a rheumatologist in Adelaide, Australia doing research on Fibromyalgia. I havnt had time to read much but if youve got some time on your hands it might be worth a look.

Pity im about to move to Darwin and wont be able to see him. :( oh well.

Title: Re: Richard Kwiatek
Post by: ToJo/Todd on October 07, 2008, 08:39:51 AM
Hey Waimser

Maybe this Doc can refer you to one in Darwin, worth a shot at least.

Post by: geeman1969 on October 07, 2008, 10:14:39 PM
Waimser

Monash Medical Centre where they have done successful research into Cancer genes and even the common cold has opened a consultation suite to hook into its research facility.

Im hoping to get my doctor to refer me tomorrow and then that means I might get an appointment in two months with the doctor who  assists the research Professor in charge.

They are also trialling 4 different drugs there that are not in common usage so hopefully oine of them wil prove effective in their area. They have a difinitive map of how FM works in the pain sense, not the knock-on effects which say fatigue and fog can both be attributed to pain anyway.

Will be advertising my results.

Post by: mongoose on October 09, 2008, 01:17:35 PM
i will be looking forward to your report.
a difinitive map of how FM works even in the pain sense, sounds interesting.
mongoose
🙋‍♀️

foxgrove

Looking forward to seeing the map.  It sounds interesting.
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk