News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Chocolate-free?

Started by Jayger, April 21, 2009, 04:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayger

Just wondering... has anyone had "bowel issues" with eating chocolate?  I love my occasional M&M's but lately I can't tolerate them.  I'll pay for it the next day...

I found out that food with whey products give me no end of trouble so I closely monitor what I eat these days.  But chocolate... jeez, if I have to give that up I might as well pack it in!  :emomad2:

Old Crab

I do not think I have had that reaction to chocolate. I do know that I can eat the same exact thing three days in a row and have different types of bowel  movements every day. Really gets aggravating at times.  :yikes:
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
ALGEBRA SUCKS!
I need a hug!

rwilli

:)  No TG because I love my chocolate. There was something about whey posted just a few days ago. I could use some help the morphine has me all stopped up.  Ron

foxgrove

Personally... if my world doesn't include chocolate... I'm going next door where it does :rotflmao:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Country_guy

I have problems, even if I don't eat chocolate. Although I go with peppermints (Altoids) and it helps sometimes, specially when I have heartburn.

WARNING: Don't eat to many peppermints at one time though, or you will be tossing your cookies ................

BRPFan

Quote from: Jayger on April 21, 2009, 04:31:02 PM
Just wondering... has anyone had "bowel issues" with eating chocolate?  I love my occasional M&M's but lately I can't tolerate them.  I'll pay for it the next day...

I found out that food with whey products give me no end of trouble so I closely monitor what I eat these days.  But chocolate... jeez, if I have to give that up I might as well pack it in!  :emomad2:

Yes I have had bowel issues but never related it to chocolate. With me being on all my meds and 2 differant kinks of morphones it really plugs me up! Bran is now my second best friend  :laughing1:

dolphin/john

ive never noticed any problems with chocolet but my bowels are so screwy who knows

but im with paul no chocalat and im outta here
IN A WORLD OF FAKES DARE TO BE REAL

avorado

Chocolate bunnies, chocolate chickens, chocolate eggs.....hard to resist.
I wonder if they make bran bunnies?
All the best....Henry

tojo

one of Jesus' own
Tojo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk