News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Welcome

Started by AchinDude, April 27, 2009, 06:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AchinDude

Welcome to the TEEN+ Forum

It was something I really wanted when the womens forums were added, and this is another area I'd like to see developed, but it is something we will have to sort of "play by ear!"

It is here, now let us see what it turns in to!!!!!

BOB

-------------
MWF ADM/Owner

Johnny Rotten

I hope that people may benefit from this added area. I just hope that my 11 year old daughter doesnt need to visit but that is yet to be determined we are waiting for a call from Seattle childrens hospital now so that we can schedule our appt. with them and hope for some answers.

dolphin/john

this is a good idea bob

i tink sometimes my daughter dosnt know how to act or what to say around me

maybe this site can help
IN A WORLD OF FAKES DARE TO BE REAL

Johnny Rotten

I think I got the wrong ide about this area I am confuzzeled again  :insane:

AchinDude

Mainly I had hope for a teens with fibro, but maybe we do need to have it broken down to a "teen who belongs to a fibro guy" area too.......

If I can get the ones we had not long ago, back.

The work and compassion is here, just the "crew" is a little short now.  It is however, beign represented by us "I still can remember being a teen" crowd!!!!!!!!

:laughbounce2:

-------------
MWF ADM/Owner

dolphin/john

my daughter is not registerd here but see does look around trying to understand what it is her father goes trough if there were other teens with or without fibro she might have an easier time talking with kids her own age

just my guess but i think it would be benifial to other kids faceing the same problems trying to understand and help out the best they can
IN A WORLD OF FAKES DARE TO BE REAL

rwilli

:)  Maybe a place that is password protected so they could not feel that they are being spied on. Then an area where they could present quesionns that we, or someone could answer/help them with. Man
/woman so there would be both sides represented.
  It would be great if there was a teen who could help this along if we could drum up a few kids to join up. Kinda pie in the sky, but something to look into.   Ron

AchinDude

Yep, I'd planned on setting it up just like the adults have, just need some teens first.

I built it, and waiting for them to come........

BOB
:-)

-------------
MWF ADM/Owner

foxgrove

If you build it, they will come.........
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

tylerreedbell

Hey guys I am so glad to be back  :biggrin: Just to reintroduce myself I am a 17 year old male with fibromyalgia for over three years notably. I struggle to cope with the disease a long with the academic stresses, family problems, and social issues associated from just being a teenager.  So glad to be back!  :laugh:

ronr

YEA !!!

And the ice is broken.

Welcome back Tyler.

Any big changes since you were last able to come visit?
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

foxgrove

Welcome home Tyler.  Great to have you back among the land of the crazy.   :lmao:

So how have things been going for you with your schoolwork?  I think of how hard it is for my kids and I can't even IMAGINE how hard it must be to deal with all that PLUS fibro.  You are simply incredible!!

You've got my admiration and my prayers bro.
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

tylerreedbell

awe thank you so much! School work is managing I'm in advanced classes maintaining an A-B status  :blush: Any big changes? hmmm So many lol. Where do I begin?

AchinDude

I don't know whether to say "prodigal son," or "bad penny"  ....

But I am glad you decided to show up again!

BOB

-------------
MWF ADM/Owner

tylerreedbell

awe thank you!  :blush: I am so glad to be able to come back you guys are so supportive!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk