News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Summertime ChaTRooM schedule

Started by tojo, June 10, 2009, 07:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tojo

Howdy guyz,

With summer here and all of us out doing things that we can't all winter i have decided to cut back on the days that the ChaTRooM is open. The new schedule for summer will be

Tuesday nights from 6pm central daylight time [ctd] till 8pm cdt
&
Thursdays from 6pm cdt closing at 8pm cdt

Come fall and winter when we crawl back into our caves I will be extending the days and the hours as needed.

I want to thank all of you who have been making the ChaTRooM a great place to make new friends, talk about problems and just share with each other.

ToJo

ChatBoss LOL
[Bob's title not mine]
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

Tay

Hey - its winter here, and we have all crawled into our little holes!!!!

Just kidding..............not a problem 'Chat Room Boss'  :laughing1:

I think you will find we all appreciate anytime we get in the chat room.

So you all enjoy those extra sunlight hours.  The rest of us will just bob along with you when the room is open.

Cheers

Tay

BRPFan

You know if the Chat Room Boss allows me, I will have to join you guys this fall in that. Sounds kinda fun!

foxgrove

It is fun.. kind of wild, by the seat of your pants fun.  We try not to descend into Pythonesque humor but hey... we're only human. :rotfl:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Jason_

Quote from: tojo on June 10, 2009, 07:12:40 PM

ChatBoss LOL
[Bob's title not mine]

Now I have this mental pic of Todd with the mirrored sun glasses like the "boss" on Cool hand Luke!  8)
Jason

tojo

Went through boot camp in the Navy wearing sunglasses the other guys really did not think it was fair. The company commander [drill sergeant] just called me Joe Cool, For those younuns that was a character that Snoopy did.
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

kangastu

when is chat time now? and how many hrs difference are you to Australian Eastern Summer Time?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
........................  And GO SLOW..............  but surly.            :lmao:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tojo

Friday 11am your time Kangastu And Wednesday at 11am if my calculations are correct
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk