News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

rwilli

Started by toughingitout2, October 31, 2008, 01:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockposer

Evey so often I get a wierd sensation running from the top of my neck up the back of my head which I can only describe as a fizzing sensation. It's not painful but everyone I've mentioned it too from my GP to my physio have then looked at me like I'm mad!

Lucky1

Rockposer  rwilli was a blessing to have around here.  He loved others & had respect for life.  He is still with us when we "fly low, and go slow"  He was a thoughtful human being   RIP   

tojo

Just wanted to post a thinking of you rwilli as we enter the holidays, it is not the same without you Bro but I am glad that you are no longer suffering from this dammed disease. We will keep the torch lit and continue to pass your words along to the newbies that are not fortunate enough to have known you. i personally will try to Go slow. Thanks rwilli for all that you shared with me.
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

foxgrove

I think of Ron often in my quiet times..  I miss him every day.  I was blessed to have known him and our site is doubly blessed that we have much of his life's work and thoughts still within our site.  What an amazing legacy he has left for us.  I know that so many others will be blessed far beyond anything Ron could have imagined.  Rest in peace brother.. your legacy will live on. :budy:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

denny

WOW!
wow,wow wow wow wow wow wow!
i truly felt i knew the man!
think i talked to him once.i mean,how many people are you likely to meet who also live in Thailand!
RIP dude!
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

LizardKing

Quote from: Rockposer on July 14, 2010, 01:49:20 PM
Evey so often I get a wierd sensation running from the top of my neck up the back of my head which I can only describe as a fizzing sensation. It's not painful but everyone I've mentioned it too from my GP to my physio have then looked at me like I'm mad!

Look up L'Hermittes......
Sounds like nerve damage.

achindude1950

old man w-cane

rwilli I was just strating to smell like I was dead!  you've got a perplexing situation

possible though

tojo

Quote from: LizardKing on May 18, 2017, 10:24:34 AM
Look up L'Hermittes......
Sounds like nerve damage.

All I could find on the subject was from the neck downward. The quote you posted was from the neck upwards. I am not really understanding why you chose to post it here in a thread where we are just missing a long moved on comrade. Oh my  I just noticed that this reply was mode quite some time ago so never mind. Hie Bob!
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk