News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

NOTE

Started by Lori, October 11, 2008, 12:31:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lori

Men With Fibro => General Discussion => Topic started by: AchinDude on October 04, 2008, 04:35:14 PM

Title: NOTE
Post by: AchinDude on October 04, 2008, 04:35:14 PM
Things may be a little different for a while, .........

Maybe a little touch and go until it gets settled in, restored, etc.   Still, there may be some time that you see the Maintanence Notice ....  but that simply will mean something is being done in the background, for the benefit of the forum.   

So just hang in there guys -n- gals.......

Just so much a bunch of sick guys -n- gals can do, and unfortunately they all have to be done one at a time.

To those of you that sent concerned emails, etc ... they were appreciated.

BOB

Title: Re: NOTE
Post by: marriedwithfibro on October 04, 2008, 05:19:28 PM
:emocrazy: Really great that were back. Really hope Ron isn't hurting too much our prayers are with him.

Really have to say, different or what lol. I wasn't even in the know on the last site so learn again lol.

Could anyone tell me if my messages are gone for ogod? And can ya send the passswords again please.
Again, we hope your well, peace be with you and yours your friend Daz

Post by: foxgrove on October 04, 2008, 09:17:19 PM
Gotta say it SURE is great to be back online.  Wow.. talk about withdrawl..  :P

Good job Bob and all those who patched things back together.  Wonderful work.  I know how impossible it can be to rebuild what went boom..

Be well and prayers are still comin your way.

Post by: Homeinoakleigh on October 05, 2008, 09:47:25 AM
I sure missed all of you each morning while I have my coffee.  Thanks Again to all of you that make this HOME so great for us all. GARY!!!

Post by: Dan on October 09, 2008, 04:03:51 PM
IT'S BACK!!!

YIPPEE - YI - YO - KI - AY!!

Thank you, to everyone who made this possible.  Thank YOU!

Danny
🙋‍♀️

foxgrove

And once again.. Yehaw.... we're  back.  No worries guys... if you work with computers long enough, you realize that they're like rugs... If you want them to be nice, sometimes you have to take them out and beat the tar out of them.

Good work to all those who brought us back from the dead again!!
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

rwilli

>:(   So we were down for a day? I think I was on the day before. What happened? Did we break? hacked? or other?    rwilli

countryboy

Hey rwilli,

Look at the date of Lori's post.  I do this all the time too.
IT IS BETTER TO BE CONSIDERED A FOOL, THAN TO
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.   But
UNFORTUNTELY MOST PEOPLE REFUSE TO LEAVE ANY DOUBT.  -unknown-

ANY FOOL CAN CRITICIZE, CONDEM AND COMPLAIN --
AND MOST FOOLS DO.   'Benjamin Franklin'

Randall

:LOL:
one of the mysteries of cyberspace is that somethings just disappear into cyberspace never to be found again, & other things just come back after years of being missing.
Rockin Randall

Muaddib67

It happens with technology in general. I had a message on my sprint phone that used to show back up every year or so. I had an email from my mom show up last week, and she passed away almost 4 years ago now.
And out of the chaos spoke a voice to me "smile and be happy, for things can't get any worse" so I smiled and was happy, AND IT GOT WORSE!!!!!

Hollywood

Love the new toolbar..........it's great.....thanksfor all the hard work  :pals: Stephen
Stephen Michael Dirse

Tony Stark

hey guys... i know im new here but i can help out... i can offer vBulletin forum templates and can help maintain it... ill even spring for the vBulletin mobile connect package so people can get on here from their mobile phones... whatever i can do to help out around here

if admin is interested you can text me
i'm living proof my wife can take a joke

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk