News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Evening chat

Started by tojo, November 19, 2008, 01:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tojo

I know most of Y'all have families and other things going on in the evenings but I am going to try and have the Chat room open for just general BS weeknights at 5:30PM Central daylight time.

I hope to see some new faces in there as it really does allow for us to get to know one another and to just vent over the days events. The Grab, Dolphin and I have had several really good conversations so far and I look forward to getting to know more of you also.

• There are no school teachers in the Chat room and if there are they are not grading on spelling or grammar.

• You can scroll back up to see what you have missed or to reread something

• You do not have to type fast

• It is OK to ask someone to slow down on their responses

• You do not have to talk to me just because I open the room, you can talk to anyone you want to

• Other than behaving like your Mom is in the room with us, there are no rules.

• Any topic of discussion is OK in Open Chat

• I have set the room to secret so only people logged into MWF can access the Chat room, no more outsiders.

• If you and a friend want to get on and chat just PM me and I will set it up.

There are lots of other great features about the whole Chat thing but I will get into them more at a later time. Still working on the Pic instructions.

I am sure once we get the Chat room being used that we will wonder what we ever did with out it.
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk