News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Anyone ever heard of Sho-Tai ?

Started by BRPFan, August 02, 2011, 06:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

looneylane

Interesting to be a new member and adding to a two year dead line of posts? ;) I Hope it really did help you but we get a lot of quacks and drop ins trying to either sell there "wares" or "pretend" supporters who have been helped but never show up again....

foxgrove

Believer, I'm very glad that this seems to have helped you.  Welcome to our little home away from home.

Before I go too far, I just have to explain something first off.  The way you "introduced" yourself kinda raised some hackles 'cause it's worded really closely to those "I want to sell you something" posts we loathe.  While I was very relieved to find out that you're not some faceless corporation trying to get rich quick off sick people, it did turn on all my alarm bells too.  Don't be put off.. we defend our members fiercely but gaining knowledge is our goal.

Unless I read your note incorrectly, you don't actually suffer from fibro.. these are all second hand accounts other than it making you feel better.  So, you obviously have a friend or family member who suffers from fibromyalgia.  I'm very interested in talking with your friend who has fibromyalgia to know what severity are their symptoms, what this did for them in the long run, and what other things they were doing to relieve their pain.

I actually live about 45 minutes from the inventor of Sho-Tai and I'd be very interested to have a first hand account of what this procedure did for them.  As I said in my first comment, I have been recommended to this place before but without actually talking to someone with my condition who has had good results with it, I remain un-convinced.. (and broke, but that's besides the point)

Would you be interested in sharing your experience with Sho-Tai.. what it really is from someone who's done it.. and what you experienced?  Knowing what is involved may reduce some of the scepticism and actually give us more than what we could glean from a few videos and the rest of the sketchy information that's out there.  I'd sure be interested in learning.
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk