News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

A heart-warming story about Westoboro

Started by ronr, December 24, 2012, 03:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronr

Full story at:http://www.infopackets.com/news/security/2012/20121224_anonymous_wages_war_on_westboro_baptist_church.htm

Anonymous Wages War on Westboro Baptist Church

'Hacktivist' group Anonymous is apparently waging a cyber war against the the Westboro Baptist Church. The stated reason: Church members recently threatened to demonstrate their approval of the Sandy Hook, Connecticut, murders by attending the funerals of the victims.

Anonymous Wages War on WBC

Among the critics of the WBC are members of the international hacking group, Anonymous. To discourage the church from sending protestors to Connecticut, Anonymous members recently released some personal details about WBC members. (Source: examiner.com)

That information reportedly included social security numbers and dates of birth. Anonymous used social media sites Twitter and PasteBin to spread the data.

But that's not all. Reports indicate Anonymous members have also filed for a death certificate in the name of WBC spokeswoman Shirley Phelps-Roper. The request has reportedly prevented her from using her social security number.

Anonymous has also started a petition demanding the US government label Westboro Baptist Church a "hate group" and revoke its tax-exempt status from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

Last week, the petition had been signed by well over 100,000 people. (Source: informationweek.com)

Finally, Anonymous is targeting WBC websites. The church owns about 19 sites and reports indicate that at least half of them have been harmed by distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, which are designed to overwhelm servers with bogus traffic and thereby prevent legitimate users from accessing the sites.
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

foxgrove

I know... they got totally dox'd.. It was GLORIOUS!!!  You should have seen the chatter online.  You'd think they got down on Christmas morning and opened the biggest bestest present in the universe!!!  You should have seen the reaction when twitter shut down @youranonnews' account.. I started to think that maybe the whole Myan Apocalypse wasn't so far off but eventually everyone just shifted to another feed and tempers calmed back down.  What a wild group!!!

I'm not condoning or promoting what Anon does but if there's one group out there that needs to be regulated it's the Westbourough Hate club.  The Phelps really are a wicked family!!!  A bunch of lawyers going around abusing people to get sued to make money.  Talk about slime of the earth.
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

It makes me so sad to have these people supposedly represent Christianity thye teach nothing of what Jesus taught and have their own special helpers club that only grows when they breed or marry in as noone wh actually reads Jesus teachings woud give these guys more than ten seconds before they realize they are ignorant nuts.

jaiser

Hehe... I know I shouldn't condone hacking, but.  The WBC is seriously one of most evil organizations I know of these days.  More power to Anonymous.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk