News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Started by Lucky1, August 23, 2012, 02:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky1

I am ready!  I live in a place called Los Angeles,CA. to small for an NFL team. So I get to be a fan of all the teams doing well at the time. 

Zathras

We've had football for months up here in Canada.

I'm actually a little worried about the NFL. Will the use of replacement officials have a negative impact on the games? You know that all it will take is one bad call and the fans of the team that it goes against will be calling for the heads of the replacement officials.

looneylane

I am amazed at how many NFL guys end up in the CFL and vice versa

foxgrove

Yup.. when they want a harder game, they come up here...  but when they finally want to get paid..   :an wave:  {sigh}   It's not that CFL football is that much harder.. longer field and a fatter ball but it's the playing in -20 weather that gets most of em!!  :biggrin:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

Lucky1

Don't they have inside arenas?  The fans would all get frost bite,burrrrrrrrr!     IT BETTER BE A GOOD GAME, if I am going to pay cash to freeze my ass off.  If you are hit hard on that frozen surface it could shorten your career quickly.                         
It is nice to be A PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER, but I'll watch it on TV. You can see the game better.

foxgrove

There's a few in Canada but only in the provinces where they get either little to no snow or lots of snow but no real cold... lots of money!!  Out here in the prairies, we like it raw and freakin freezing.... well apparently.  We are in the midst of building a brand spankin new multi-billion dollar football colosseum and guess what.. no freakin roof!!!  There's a few of us that still shake our heads about that one..  how incredibly stupid is that??
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk