News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Denver takes a dive!

Started by Lucky1, September 18, 2012, 10:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky1

Any Denver fans dismayed? ( Ness422& family)  Manning had a bad game, so did the officials!  Any NFL fans sick of these "wannabe" officials?   Why not pay the money for real officials, they have deep pockets?  When will the owners start to talk to the officials?   1 hr. for the 1st Q.!!!! Where is the flow??  Wake me up when they start to play again!

NMDave

The NFL has become a disgrace to all sports. Why people reaping in billions will not pay the athletes and officials for what they bring to the game is beyond me. They have guaranteed tv contracts in the billions for years, all the money from shirt, hats, etc. and they hold cities hostage to pay for their stadiums. They have done nothing but screw with the game for years and at some point it will all come falling down; people pay for football entertainment not side shows.

Zathras

Try being a hockey fan. There will not be a season because the greedy owners are intent on solving all of the league's financial problems on the backs of the players.

It's long past time to get rid of Gary Bettmann, move the league offices to Canada along with every team located in the Sun Belt where not enough fans know or care about the game for those teams to be financially viable. After putting in real revenue sharing that should solve the league's financial problems.

jaiser

Detroit (and surrounding southeast MI areas) is a sad place with this bloody lockout.  No Red Wings...   :emorant:

foxgrove

Well geez.. at least your team didn't lose any games this year 52-0.. (yes that really IS a zero).. and then followed up that disaster with a so-so attempt which lost the game 24-25 but then collapsed completely for the following match.. 44-3!!!  

Last year they had a fabulous team.. went to the Grey Cup and made a pretty decent showing against Canada's best team, BC Lions..  So.. how do you follow up a season like that?? How about selling off every good player and started all fresh and new with complete rookies in every squad?? ??? What the heck?? ???

Start of season we were 2-6-0 so the GM (who made all the player trades) sacked the coach and got himself some new monkey to abuse.. Now we're 2-9-0 and nowhere to sink to.. we're ON the bottom!!!

Absolute worst team I've seen on the field since I watched a local peewee match that turned into more of a herdball thing.  I hope to heck SOMEONE on the team wakes up and cans the GM!!!
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Zathras

C'mon Fox cheer up and sing a song with me. You know the words.

Green is the colour, football is the game.  :emocrazy: :emocrazy: :emocrazy: :emocrazy: :emocrazy:

jaiser

True enough.  These lockouts are still a PItA, though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk