News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Taurox 6X

Started by mloved, December 03, 2012, 07:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mloved

Has anyone have any experience with this product?  I'm always hesitant to post anything but here goes . . .

Daughters body is very sensitive and she can tell pretty quick if a med/vit/supplement is effective or not for herself.  Even the same item between different brands - like the 5 htp.

We've been thru another difficult yr, which has gotten us to about rock bottom wrecked - not talking about the pain here.  I finally, after some 2 yrs on the list, ordered the Taurox 6x for her to try.

It's pricey, but thru amazon there's places that have it for 50% less what the company sells it for.  I just get it from Lucky Vitamins for under $25, because I have other stuff ordered from them regularly.  But their shipping to HI is killers.

It says it may take about 4 wks to see results.  Daughter got results in a wk and was able to better function.  After the month's test, ran out and she took a nose dive for the 3 wks it took before I could place another order - urging me to hurry.  It has no stimulant that I'm aware - you don't feel energized.

Resupplied, she's been functioning again, doing, for her, amazing things.  She's on her 3rd bottle (ea. lasts a month), and this morn, told me the difference is not a little for her - but a whole lot.  From being mostly in bed, not able to do much of anything - to being up and doing.

Myself, so wrecked, I knew I'd been set back another yr, again - so I thought.  Started taking it and a wk into it, my ability to function surprisingly improved.  Going on my 3rd wk.

It seems to have the meds work more efficiently too - maybe.  Like the recent unplanned 2 hr roof repair, 10 buckets of rainy day leaks, now reduced to 3.  Oh yeah, so even before I came down, my eyes were pulling in different direcs, neck, shoulder, arm, skin, screaming crickets.  By the time I remembered to take celebrex, I already knew I was in for it.  But something unexpected - the celebrex starting working in 20 min. and I didn't need to rely on vicodin.

Our FM, CMP and the other stuff still rule, but I'll catch an earful if I don't make timely reorders.  Besides our meds and diet, the supplements that affect us the most (noticeable when we run out) is 5-htp, olive leaf glycerite and now, the top of the list, Taurox 6x.

As always, it's the test of time and everything affects individuals differently.  But if you should know something, like it's just water and a snow job, please say something so I can investigate what IS working.  Don't like throwing money to the wind too often . . .

Not my will, but Thy will be done

Imagine - John Lennon

Groundhog Day - the movie

Where the mind goes, the body will follow

jaiser

Fascinating, mloved!  Thanks for posting; I'm checking into it, too!

tojo

Thanks for the post mloved. I have never heard of the product but am going to investigate for sure.
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

mloved

Tod  - you gotta understand the ongoing state we were in before ... : :( :

Daughter, still a youngin 43, gets carried away with her new found ableness, over does, then crash, exhaustion diarrhea - the works, but has fast recovery to be upright and doing again.  I have to 'scold' and threaten to cut off her supply.

I know better and pace the doing more bit, am  :).  Don't know if it would affect those who already can do.  But then, this could be a freak coincidence but we continue until otherwise.

Imagine - John Lennon

tojo

Well I do NOT fit into the "those who already can do" category LOL Still I am going to ask the doc about this stuff and she what she thinks.
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

mloved

ok  - here's a followup from the human guinea pig who, in desperation, threw caution to the wind with whatevers and snake oils.

My trial with Taurox 6x went positive and I got normalized to my new feeling better stuff.  Recently, supply ran low.  I stopped taking it so daughter wouldn't run out.  The new order came a week later - just in the nick.

During the week without, I was quickly reminded of how it was before.  It was like when I forget to take my pharmas.  My head went bad, ribs hurting, the fatigue, neck shoulder easily triggered by minor activity, etcs.  Towards the end of the week, I'm used to feeling the old wrecked state again.

So, I think strange thought - do I want to restart on it and get used to feeling better?  I dunno, can't seem to compute.  Daughter says "YES, YOU CRAZY!!!"  So, I'm on my 3rd day now.

But 4 days ago, we get the water bill and it's double.  Just the long walk to the meter and back and I'm done.  Next day, same thing - but yup, there's a slow leak somewhere in the 700 ft, probably longer, line.  Find it way down where it runs through the neighbor's property.  Leave note and I'm done.

This morn, the neighbor contacts from CA and says their chain link fencing is being replaced today.  I go there and find that a worker has now stepped on that rusty pipe and it's broke open - meters spinning like crazy and I don't have the right tool to close it.

In the distance,  I spot a water co truck moving away, and this 62 yr old, with almost 20 yrs of fibro under belt, did some mad 500 ft dash to catch him.  Of course, I can't ride in the truck and have to run back to the meter, with umbrella cause the rain.  There was a bunch more of coming and going to the story but it's all fixed now.  Something I just wouldn't have been able to handle a week ago.

Could be the only placebo ever to work on me - but the days that follow will be telling . . .

Imagine - John Lennon

Joeopps

Quote from: mloved on January 14, 2013, 06:49:58 PM
ok  - here's a followup from the human guinea pig who, in desperation, threw caution to the wind with whatevers and snake oils.

Personally I don't see a difference between the doctors taking the "hit or miss" approach with prescriptions and trying the "snake oils".  :yikes: Opps did i just say that?! I must be one of those dignified lunatics  :blush: If it works then  :toot: score one big one for you mloved . I am sure you read and researched and obviously you found something that works for you. Good for you!!! Cheers babe!! Nice run by the way... :LOL:

mloved

24 hrs later and I'm still waiting to get smashed/wrecked from yesterday's triathlon.  Haven't had to take celebrex or vicodin yet, but tomorrow is guarans to be killers.  Pretty mild so far, some ringing, some eye pull, skin on the head a little taunt, ribs slightly sore from running . . .

Never a runner, even at my most fittest.  I'm like a rock, heavy, sink in water.  A bird is light, can run, then fly.  Rocks have no legs, can't run - it's thud-thud-thud, then repercussions.  But for now, I actually look like this  ;) but functioning and  :happy:

Imagine - John Lennon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk