News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Welcome

Started by AchinDude, April 27, 2009, 06:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRPFan

Hi there tylerreedbell, I too am real happy that you decided to rejoin us again. We would live to hear how a young fellow like yourselve deals with Fibro. it is sooo sad you had to get this desease so early in life. Take Care my Friend we look forward to hearing more from you!

rwilli

:)  It's good to see your back Tyler.How have you been feeling? Reread our past posts and then ask if you need some answers. Glad to see your keeping your grades up, just go slow. Ron

tojo

What ever happened to the spring break pix
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

countryboy

Must have blinked at the wrong time.  :lmao:

I think I might have seen the tail end of one as it flashed by.   :laughing1:

:horse:
IT IS BETTER TO BE CONSIDERED A FOOL, THAN TO
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.   But
UNFORTUNTELY MOST PEOPLE REFUSE TO LEAVE ANY DOUBT.  -unknown-

ANY FOOL CAN CRITICIZE, CONDEM AND COMPLAIN --
AND MOST FOOLS DO.   'Benjamin Franklin'

geeman1969

A welcome back to Tyler and I havent visited the Facebook MWF page lately but maybe we should just pop a qwik note in there as an announcement so it pushes out to all members that we have the forum available.

Nicely worked Bob. (we need a thumbs up smiley and a two thumbs up smiley for me!  :LOL:)
We shuffle each day slowly but surely towards and treatment then a cure for FMS, its not a wish, its inevitable.

rick425

I realize this is an old post, but I'm hoping to revive it. My name's Rick and I'm 25 (some of you might have met me on here before). I'm not a teenager anymore, but I was when my fibro started almost 6 years ago (I was 19 at the time). Since that horrible journey began so long ago, fibromyalgia and company has robbed me of a typical twenty-something life. There have been many sacrifices I have made and continue to make everyday. But that is something I'm sure most of you are all too familiar with.

The hardest part for me, however, is that none of my many friends truly understand what I'm going through. Some of them try to understand, but being healthy, "invincible" twenty-somethings, they are unable to comprehend a dehabilitating chronic pain condition. The result? I have become a great actor. Nobody would know by looking at me that I feel like death 24/7. I wear a mask and as a result, I do not feel like I'm being true to myself or my friends. But what am I supposed to do, whine about all the pain I'm in constantly??? I just don't know what to do.

That's the reason I was hoping to meet some people in their twenties with fibromyalgia, but I haven't been successful so far. I know that they're out there!

That's one reason I started Fibro Guys a few months ago, an online social network for men with fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, or unspecified chronic pain. I still haven't found very many young people with fibro, but the site is young, and I'm cautiously optimistic.  ;)

BRPFan

Well Rick my advise to you would be let your freinds and Family see you when you are not feeling well and have lots of pain. That seems to be the only things that gets through to people so they have a very little bit of an idea what Fibro is like.

Good luck with that Rick!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk