News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

The myth men don't get fibro by Dr. Kevin P. White

Started by ronr, March 13, 2013, 07:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronr

Reproduced with the approval of Tammy Liller of National Fibromyalgia Partnership, Inc. and Dr. Kevin P. White M.D. Phd.

We give many thanks to both, who readily approved our use.

I first saw this in Fibromyalgia Frontiers and thought that it hit right up our line of thinking.

Im' still having issues with getting it to display the way I would like on here but at least the article is available for viewing by selecting the link below.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

Rattlesnake

God Bless......Don
Lapeer, Michigan
If I am a nobody and nobody is perfect then I must be perfect.

looneylane

Old Crab

Loony, the link is just below the dividing line, a small blue link titled A KWhite_FM-MEN.pdf

I am extremely emotional right now, crying at the stupidest things. I even cried watching a stupid commercial. Yes, I cried reading this paper as it makes points that we make daily on this forum. Finally someone that knows what we are going through. I have the book, and it will be my next read. I also plan to print this paper and give it to my Doctor. She is new to me, and I thin that this paper will give her a good feel for what I am going through. Hopefully she will get the book, and share it.
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
ALGEBRA SUCKS!
I need a hug!

foxgrove

:clapping:  Great article.  Thank you for negotiating reprint rights to it brother.  Very important voice to be heard!!!  :clapping:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

Thanks Old Crab! I am still really sick and dont always catch things the first time.

Old Crab

No problem Loony, took me a few to find it also. That is what we are here for, to support each other in any way that we can.
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
ALGEBRA SUCKS!
I need a hug!

avorado

Took me a bit to find the link also, but it was worth the hunt. Nice article...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk