News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

New Manitoba Sport

Started by foxgrove, May 05, 2013, 09:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxgrove

We call it snolf...  well... at least until the snow melts.  This was taken TODAY!!!

Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

:rotfl: :lmao: Is that my old neighbour? :an eyes popping: :insane:

countryboy

Gee Fox,

You must be doing a lot better and looking a lot better from what we see here.   ;)   That is you isn't it?   buttkick
IT IS BETTER TO BE CONSIDERED A FOOL, THAN TO
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.   But
UNFORTUNTELY MOST PEOPLE REFUSE TO LEAVE ANY DOUBT.  -unknown-

ANY FOOL CAN CRITICIZE, CONDEM AND COMPLAIN --
AND MOST FOOLS DO.   'Benjamin Franklin'

Lucky1

Looks like fun.  You play with a yellow or orange ball, I presume.

foxgrove

Me...  Oh geez.. now I'm blushing... No, sadly it isn't.  I'm much more... shall we say.. horizontal these days than this gentleman seems to be.  A couple of years ago I tried to get up and hit one ball at a baseball game.  It went sorta.. one swing, one connect, one moronic pathetic crippled man crawling out of the batters cage wishing he were dead.. kinda exactly like that.

So.. now I'm more of a Wii kinda guy.  :lmao:  Once upon a time, that was me.. and yes, I used orange balls 'cause the white ones were a total turd to find in the snowbanks.  Didn't help much.. when you sink a ball four feet into a snowbank, you're not getting it back no matter what colour it was!!  :lmao:  But it was fun.  :great:

Foxgrove

tojo

I hate to point it out Fox, but it looks like you were rushing your downswing. giggle giggle
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

BRPFan

Good one Fox! Get this, they are calling for 30 degrees for this coming Tuesday. Nuts ah?

foxgrove

Yeah.. the entire nut tree and a squirrel to boot!!!  Hope the central air still works this year.   an cross fingers

Foxgrove

Lame Bear

Now I'll have to let you in on my secret.  I shoot golf in the 80's!

Any warmer than that is too hot.

:laughbounce2: :emocrazy: :lmao: :LOL:
Why do I always fell like the morning after and never enjoyed the night before?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk