News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Chicken cutlet wheat and gluten free

Started by Joeopps, August 15, 2013, 03:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeopps

3 eggs and coconut milk or almond milk
Mix together.
Use corn bread crumbs, I get mine at walmart.
Wash the chicken and ring dry,
Soak the chicken in the egg and milk solution,
Take the chicken out of the egg and milk solution, press the chicken against the crumbs till they stick and place in a second plate,
Put canola oil , mixed in with olive oil, in a frying pan about an inch thick.
Take a small piece if breaking and place in the oil, when it starts sizzling the oil is ready to cook the chicken.
Place  two pieces of paper towel in a second plate to soak up the excess oil.
Careful place the breaded chicken in the oil taking notice at how the chicken bends,
As the chicken browns turn it over, when the chicken is stiff as it turns over tells you it is cooks, take out and place on the pâté itch the paper towels. The texture should not be too stiff and should be browned.

Please respond with what works for you.

Ie: some add salt and pepper to the crumbs prior to cooking for a seasoned flavor, I choose not to. Again please share what works for you :-).....

DatonK

I am going to look out for these ingredients and have a go at making this. :biggrin:
Jesus Is Live IN ME. Follow of the Way to the Father Look To Jesus.

Fibromyalgia. It isn't terminal but it will still take your life. Zathras

Joeopps

I use a combination of canola and extra Virginia oil. Sometimes I will sauté bell peppers and Bermuda onions right befo I cook the chicken. Yum I am getting hungry now lol

Let me know how it turns out

looneylane

my son made a throw together stir fry last night with rice carrots and peppers. we had some kids destroy our carrot patch so we needed to use some up quick. He threw lettuce in and rice and it was amazing I was never so glad my boy didn't make it to fire practice as I came home to the best meal ever. I love this sharing recipes I will share this with my son he loves to cook!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk