News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Great cream that actually works

Started by Robby, December 19, 2013, 12:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby

I've started getting the roll on dispenser, makes it a lot easier to hit my entire back by myself, and you use less so it last longer. I will always buy it, as long as it's available.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

perseus

Do any creams work for itchy ear canals?  Sooner or later I'm going to do some damage from scratching with various implements.  I've had my ears syringed which doesn't help, and Dr only tells me the skin is dry.  Also itchy all over the areas it hurts such as neck shoulders and upper back.

Robby

Quote from: perseus on October 12, 2014, 03:59:13 AM
Do any creams work for itchy ear canals?  Sooner or later I'm going to do some damage from scratching with various implements.  I've had my ears syringed which doesn't help, and Dr only tells me the skin is dry.  Also itchy all over the areas it hurts such as neck shoulders and upper back.

To me, that kind of sounds like the "nerve itching", or "medication itching" that a lot of us get. Never heard of it in the ear canal, but with fibro nothing surprises me.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

ronr

Hydrocortizone maybe but then you will start getting it built up into a mush from a mixture of dead skin and the cream if your ear canals are that dry.
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

foxgrove

Yup... I have tried the hydrocortisone thing unsuccessfully but having to get your ears flushed twice a year is a annoyance at worst.  The only really bad part of it is that period where there is NO wax in your ears and the skin starts to itch...  now THAT drives me nuts!!  If you ever find something that stops the itch, please let us know.  My ears would thank you!! {wiggle wiggle}  :biggrin:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

ronr

I was thinkin on this and wondering if Vaseline would work as well.  It would have to be a very light coating but I bet that would help.  Yep, I'm gonna try it.  I'll probably forget to report on it though.
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

denny

I got mine then i lost it! :giveup:
I didnt use it right away because
I couldnt think where to put it.
Nothing hurts more than any other
part of me.
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

DatonK

You need to get hold of German Blue Calamine base cream I will do my best to look out the make up i used on my son we got are first few from a health beauty place and she gave me the make up and i have to say it work for him and i have used it when i got the ich and yes if used thinly it can be place in and around ear's but not near eye's. If i haven't put it up in a few day remind me you know what it like with brain fog.

Jesus Is Live IN ME. Follow of the Way to the Father Look To Jesus.

Fibromyalgia. It isn't terminal but it will still take your life. Zathras

Lonesome George

This is the best stuff I have ever used. It really does wonders for my psoriasis. I get it at CVS pharmacy. The wife uses it all the time. Helps winkles too.

foxgrove

Funny thing is we used to actually use this same lubricant on cow's udders.  Good stuff too!!

Foxgrove

looneylane

Yes seen a  few things move from the dairy farm to the makeup market

DatonK

As promised the cream make up

60mls of Base Cream (any pure white soft cream like E45 ect would do but i like to use Shea butter and Coco butter mix half/half)
6 drops of Pure Undiluted Chamomile (Chamomilla Recutica German Blue) This is the better of the two but roman green would work but takes long.
12 drops of Pure Undiluted Lavender oil

To make up this place base cream in a bowl and mix in the drops being very careful not to over drop or get it on your skin as pure oils other than a carrying oil your base oil cream can burn the skin. Plus the Chamomile can stain you blue or green. That is way you only use 6 drop as the carrying cream dilutes it dye part.
when mixed well you should have a pale blue or green cream keep in a 60ml brown jar can get these of ebay very cheap Plus the beauty shops that sell aromatherapy oils can often get your oils. Keep your all pure oils out of sun light and away from heat base cream and made up cream can be kept in the fridge door.

Any more help on this PM me even if it ask for Ebay shops to buy from in UK. Sorry guys on other side of pond but P&P would be loads But if you guys need me to check it out send me a link to my PM and i'll look it over.

Will say you need to give it time to work could take over a month but if you use all nature your not adding any thing nasty to your body so just stick at it we did and i can say it works. My lad has not had a flare up for Five years now. Cream from GP worked but it soon came back.   
Jesus Is Live IN ME. Follow of the Way to the Father Look To Jesus.

Fibromyalgia. It isn't terminal but it will still take your life. Zathras

foxgrove

This sounds pretty good and not all that difficult for a beginner apothecary/insane amateur chemist like me.  All you really need is a mortar and pestle, or as we in the real world like to call it, a bowl and a squisher thingy.  I'll have to give this a go.  Is this the same skin cream that you use to keep away the itchies??  If so, I'm stoked!!

Foxgrove

looneylane

I use eucarin (sp) works great for me

foxgrove

...this stuff?? http://www.eucerin.ca/en/home  I remember my grandma using this stuff...  Hmm.. so crazy it just might work.  :biggrin:

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk