News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

me

Started by denny, April 03, 2015, 01:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

denny

I dont want to jinks this but but i feel im getting better!
Thursday i pooped after a 5 day dry spell.it came out easy enough
but then i started vomiting! This was 8am.at 7pm i was still at it. My wife took me to the ER they said withdrawal,like they  always do.this is my third visit of this same problem.
At 100dollars a visit i dont do this lightly! And its not withdrawals!

That pill they gave me for tremors wwas kickin my ass!
Im off now and down 100mgs on trazadone and now it feels like someone slipped me a pep pill!
Im enjoying today and i dont say that offten!
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

I'm glad your bowels finally let loose.. being impacted is NO fun!!  Interestingly enough, I get the nausea every time I'm really backed up.  I wonder if that might have kicked it off but it does sound like there's more to it.  Can't say paying $100 every time to have them do nothing and just say it's just withdrawal.... Um... I don't think I'd like that very much at all!! 

Question... did I miss something.  Which med are you currently withdrawing from??  Maybe I just missed something... not like that doesn't happen, right. :biggrin:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

Yikes what a ride

denny

Well fox,benzatropine(sic)is what i stoped,but i dont think that was causing it.it sure wasnt bothering me before my BM.
I do have crohns and the BM may have triggered the episode.
I dont know,but i hope that clears things up a little :rotfl:like mud!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

Oy!!!  I'm a little confused at the doctors... how exactly would these symptoms be the result of discontinuation of an anticholinergic!! That seems like a pretty lame excuse.  Was this an ER??  If so, please let us know so anyone we tell can avoid it!  Sure hope you're feeling better soon brother.  That sounds very nasty!

Foxgrove

denny

No,but i am on morphine lest we forget!
And  pot.no,i really dont think so.
But they see this at the er and draw a conclusions.
So.if nobody has episodes like this it must not be fibro.
If a bm can trigger vomiting for12 hrs is NOT fibro,but i think its related!
After all,the sensations i get.my nerve endings are dancing the mom'ba over all my body.

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Tay

Wow Del what a ride and a half.

Feeling sick from not pooing can happen.  Vomiting (not that I am aware of).

It could have been a reaction.

My faith in the medical profession is not way up there, and I have found the younger the Dr the less they know, and they go by the old text book.  The older Drs here seem to be better (and of course more experienced), but they are getting on in to their 70 and 80s!!!  They can also think outside the square.

Well let's hope you don't wear yourself out trying to keep up with your nerves (I would hate to to fall over dancing the mom'ba!!)

Take care

Cheers

Tay

Robby

Tay, that's strange, for me it seems the younger the doctor the more willing to accept fibro and actively treat it instead of passively like the older dr.'s. The older dr's seem to have an ego and since fibro is a "new" diagnosis, they don't believe it so they won't treat it. Isn't it funny how different places have completely opposite "truths".
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

Tay

I know what you mean.  Although we live in a country town, so getting good Drs here is hard at the most. 

If they want to be part of a country town community then I find they are a good Dr.

But the old ones seem to be more tolerant and ready to listen (they are also of the old country Dr generation too, where they went above the call of duty).

We also get a lot of training young Drs, who are not confident so that does not help either.

Sometimes I think that we want them to work miracles too.

Cheers

Tay

denny

The episode seems to have turned me around. I feel pretty good lately.
The old docs think they know it all. I prefer the young docs as well.
My doc and I kinda grew old together so hes good...mostly.

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

I think that's where we've gone different than Australia... You nailed it when you said old country Dr generation...  Our country doctor generation died out a long time ago.  By the time we got to the 60s, the doc's were mostly in clinics and the house calls died out gradually from the 50's until it almost disappeared in the 80s.  There are still a few with that old heart and mindset but they are rarer than hens teeth!!

I'm so glad that you've still got some good ones.  I know exactly the kind you mean.  My grandfather would have been one of those gents.  He was a pastor instead but I cut from the same cloth.

Foxgrove

looneylane

Doing visitation has not been easy this last year.

denny

I lowered my standards fox.

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

I think we all have brother.  :budy:

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk