News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

A positive Rant for a Change of Pace

Started by DEL, April 02, 2015, 12:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

looneylane

Yeah when my son graduated we got hit with a double whammy. 300 taken off my pension and 250 off my subsidy to help with rent and stuff. He still lives at home until he can find his own place and we wont charge him rent so he can build a bit of a nest egg. It took a while for him to find regular work and it is still only part time 24 hours a week graveyards. Him and his girlfriend are looking at a place together as she will be going to university in the fall so they will share bills.

wmoore

Disability really doesn't pay much after all, but it is better than none. I worry about bills all the time. We had to retire the car, because we can't afford one right now, probably should sell it except it's too worn out to get much, so it sits. I hate to admit it, but we do go to the food bank to get by. It's time to reapply for help with the gas and the electric , so Del see if maybe there is help from the county or the companys themselves. I hope something comes along for you soon. We truly are in the same boat, all of us will be there sooner or later, so please do keep your chin up and soldier on.
wayne

foxgrove

Robby.. I love the news!!  Any and every little bit helps. 
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Robby

Thanks Fox. I am really happy about it too, we have survived (and only survived) for so long on so little, it will seem like a fortune. But, I do feel bad about getting an increase when so many others not only don't get an increase but some have to take a deep decrease.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

foxgrove

Just remember to remind yourself, it isn't your actions that are causing the inequality and it's good for you to celebrate good things!!
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk