News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Hoseless, cordless, battery powered CPAP

Started by Robby, June 05, 2015, 08:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby

This is currently getting ready for production, they are about to launch a crowd-funding site to raise money to start production, until they start to make a profit. It's a very interesting concept, worth looking into

http://bit.ly/AiringCPAP

http://bit.ly/sleepreviewmag

/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

looneylane

Saw this before and think it is a terrific idea! Hope it actually makes it into production!

foxgrove

I'd get in line for that!!  I'd even send money if I had any. :lmao:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

countryboy

Main thing that worries me is the size of the nose plugs.   Looks like they could really give you a head ache even after they were fitted properly.   : :( :
IT IS BETTER TO BE CONSIDERED A FOOL, THAN TO
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.   But
UNFORTUNTELY MOST PEOPLE REFUSE TO LEAVE ANY DOUBT.  -unknown-

ANY FOOL CAN CRITICIZE, CONDEM AND COMPLAIN --
AND MOST FOOLS DO.   'Benjamin Franklin'

DEL

Where I really see potential is for hospitals-it costs a lot to use a hospital CPAP and they could potentially save a lot of money
if patients used them during a hospital stay and then took 'em home since they are disposable.

It will be interesting to see what happens.
"Today, you will be with me in paradise."

I have to be me; no one else wants the job!

Praise God and Pass the Ammo!

If only my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle!

Robby

Quote from: DEL on June 07, 2015, 09:32:08 PM
Where I really see potential is for hospitals-it costs a lot to use a hospital CPAP and they could potentially save a lot of money
if patients used them during a hospital stay and then took 'em home since they are disposable.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

The thing is if they can make like 3 million a minute (I think that's what I remember seeing), they should be able to sell them real cheap, so I see insurance companies choosing them over regular cpap. Then for those buying without insurance, they should be a lot easier to afford, I'm just guessing but you should be able to buy one that last months for what one month payment cost.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk