News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

president Carters Cancer ♋ Cure

Started by old boy, January 01, 2016, 06:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old boy

:yikes:

.       I came across this article on how Jimmy Carter is claiming that he has cured the cancer ♋ in his brain,by smoking 🚬 weed!  I  :yikes:blown out.... A conservative Democratic ex-president at the age of 92 ,this article read, is smoking 🚬 weed,marijuana,yes....two or three times a day and he's claiming that by doing this,he's been cured of cancer ♋. Unreal. This might be the year we get the cure.. Or some relief 😌 from something else,besides the poppy plant. Amen

foxgrove

Have you got a reference for that story??
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

old boy

coffeetime

.                   When I google:"Jimmy Carter using marijuana!",  this headline news will pop up as one of the sites on the ex-president,fox, I just got it....so there was a story about Mr. Carters firing up a few joints a day.... As the ex- president of the U.S.,I'm sure he's not going to move to Colorado or some other state, whereas marijuana can be legally obtained. If it works....what better endorsement......

Sleep Mode zZ

It is a fake news article from Satira Tribune - "Satirical News For Satirical Folk". So, it is a made-up story. The real medicine behind Carter's recovery seems to be pembrolizumab, developed by Merck & Co.

denny

I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

ronr

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

looneylane

old boy

:insane: :yikes:

Lesson of the day,,,,,,"Dont always believe what you read on Aol news sights!" Too bad......That was such a great endorsement for the "WEED!"   :giveup:

I know from personal experience . It worked for me. Helped relieve the pain. I got my appitite back.  Before the oxycontin treatment plan , I weighed 220!   After three years on oxycontin . 145 lbs..... Off the Poppy and on Suboxone. weighs up to about 170lbs.

That oxycontin numbed everything....I would even wet my pants. numb the works ,down there. Numbed my appitite and brain.... Its poor mans Herion!  I was a prescription ,herion , junkie!  Trying to get it back together.....Without that numbing of pain from the oxycontin........life is painful.....from getting up in the mornings , espercially, to getting through the day with pain and discomfort....... :insane:Law is the law , they wont give me the relief ...Im in the file cabinet on hold, right now....don't think they know what to do with me.....they don't want to admit they were wrong. I am truly suffering from fibromyalgia PAIN,  It is a political situation.  they aren't the one who has to suffer.... they go on and I am Ignored, for now, its appearing. Keep me in your prayers. this political war on pain pills ,shouldn't effect the people that really need their relief....

denny

Since I found out the nausea was NOT related to morphine I don't find anything wrong with the drug. Just minor side effects.
I also lost a lot of weight(275 at my highest,now 190.
But it wasn't morphine,at least not entirely.
I actuly believe the atenlol morphine combo was the problem.
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk