News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

New Time

Started by tojo, March 11, 2009, 05:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tojo

First off I want to thank all of you who stop by and chat. It has been very interesting and fun getting to know all of you. The Crab and I both thank you for taking the time to come in and say hi. Really helps when one of us has been sitting in there for an hour and have seen no one LOL.

We have been discussing with the time change and everything about moving the chat back a half hour. I hope this makes it easier for some more of y'all to come and join in. The new weekday chat time will be

6PM CST, 7PM Eastern

If you do not know the time in your area please PM me and I will try and figure it out. I know Central Standard Time is -6 GMT, if that helps any, LOL

Well on behalf of the Crab and I we thank you and look forward to getting to know more of you as our chat circle continues to grow.

ToJo

PS If there is another time that you would like to have set up to chat please pm The Crab or myself.
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

foxgrove

Thank you gents for being accomodating.  If and when I remember to be concious at that time, I truly LOVE the conversations and company.  Thanks for providing that service for us.  You guys are great!
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

tojo

Your welcome and thank you for being a part of what keeps us going. Hope you remember more often as we miss you in the group.

watch out for chickens
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

dolphin/john

IN A WORLD OF FAKES DARE TO BE REAL

tojo

Yes very scary chickens show up from time to time but it only seems to happen when Preacher or The Crab are there.
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

Old Crab

Coincidence, that is all it is, a coincidence. But, it really is funny that they usally show up about the time that Tojo starts to get out of line.  :ohmy:
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
ALGEBRA SUCKS!
I need a hug!

tojo

I cant help it, even though I use the big crayons sometimes my hands just don't work so good.
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

dolphin/john

send the chickens to me ill cut them up and well have a nice chicken dinner

tojo and crab you guys bring the trimmings

tojo

Hahahahahahahaha

How about the person who keep turning the chickens loose????
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

dolphin/john

no worries tojo i can cut up a body real easy and no one will ever know  :nono1:

Old Crab

Wouldn't be worth it, I would be tough and stringy, and would probably taste bad.
ALGEBRA SUCKS!
I need a hug!

SBOwFibro

6PM Eastern is 2300Z isn't it?
Weakness is pain leaving the body.
Fibromyalgia: It gets on your nerves!

Old Crab

Not correct, with eastern Daylight savings time, we are now Z+4, which would make it 2200, or 10:00pm zulu
ALGEBRA SUCKS!
I need a hug!

countryboy

Hey,

Speaking of chickens...........I have been trying to build a chicken coop for my Grand Daughter that is 6.  She is in 4-H and decided to raise chickens.  Doesn't that grab you.  :lmao:

Been working on it for 2 weeks now.  Told the wife that she needs to get the video camera out and submit it to America's Funniest Home Videos.  It is 7 1/2 ft. by 4 ft. and 6 ft high.
Just need to get the front where the laying nests are and one side that will be a door for cleaning it out and crap like that done.  Right now I have 9 chicks in a 3x3 box in the garage. 

What an old fart that has to use a walker and hurts like hell won't do for grand kids.  :biggrin:

Did have some help from my son in law on Saturday in the middle of one hell of a rain storm.  Oh well, it's for his kids so I let him stay out in the rain putting a roof over the dog kennel that we are using.  It is 14 x 20 with 6 ft. high chain link fence all around.  Trying to keep the damned skunks out if we can.  They seem to be thick around here these last few weeks.  The dog has tangled with one of them twice this last week when we let her out at night before going to bed.  :yikes:

The wife has some kind of concoction that she mixes up and washes the dog with it.  It cuts the smell completely.   :)

Oh well, maybe by this time next week we can get the little s@#*s out of the garage and start using it again.   :emocrazy:

:horse:
IT IS BETTER TO BE CONSIDERED A FOOL, THAN TO
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.   But
UNFORTUNTELY MOST PEOPLE REFUSE TO LEAVE ANY DOUBT.  -unknown-

ANY FOOL CAN CRITICIZE, CONDEM AND COMPLAIN --
AND MOST FOOLS DO.   'Benjamin Franklin'

Old Crab

Thanks JD, you gave me a great idea.

To make things easied for everyone, the nightly chat will start at 2300 or 11:00 pm Zulu time. How is this easier, use this link, it will give you the time in you zone.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

This will help to Synchronize our clocks, so to speak.
ALGEBRA SUCKS!
I need a hug!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk