News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Who's using Windows 10?

Started by Robby, March 06, 2016, 06:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby

About the only thing they get from me, is my browsing history, which just means I don't have to log in at certain sites, and it controls what ad's I see on other sites. Considering that I always choose to use the "Free" memebership option which is paid for by those ad's, and I use an ad blocker I don't care if they know what sites I go to. It's not like Dawn knowing or anything, I'm not married to Micro$oft.  :yikes:  :lmao: But Dawn knows every site I see, so M$ knowing is not a big concern  :LOL:
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

Robby

One thing I really like is the phone companion, if I get a text or phone call while I'm on the pc, I get a notification on the screen of what and who, and it's also easy to transfer files between the pc and phone.

I don't remember how I set it up, or how to do the transfers but I remember doing both. I've just been too lazy to search for it. I'll see if I can hunt it down unless someone else knows.
/>----------

Barberian

Transfer files between phone/tablet and PC? I just use a USB cord and Windows File Explorer.

Robby

Quote from: Barberian on March 11, 2016, 10:37:20 AM
Transfer files between phone/tablet and PC? I just use a USB cord and Windows File Explorer.

I used to do it that way, now it's wireless, just click, connect, transfer
/>----------

Barberian

My puter doesn't have Bluetooth. My wifes does. I don't' know how or if I can transfer files via WiFi.

ronr

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk