News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

possible link

Started by denny, April 21, 2016, 11:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

denny

I'm going to compair dates here but I recently had two CFS remission periods.
I also recently had two seperate treatments with cipro.

Has anyone heard of treating CFS with antibiotics?

I'm not holding my breath here but its kind of exciting to think about beating this sombitch! :biggrin:
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Robby

I think it has been passed around before, but I'm not real sure.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

Gene

So my doctor treated me originally with Cipro for my CFS and my Fibro, he believes that some infections not only cause the onset of these conditions but they can continue to make the response of the body to them more severe.

He pointed out 3 specifically to me which were Mycoplasma, chlamydia, and ureaplasma that were difficult to diagnose.

He kept me on Cipro for 20 days and at the end with no change in my condition began treating my Fibromyalgia and CFS together.

Perhaps Antibiotics are a part of the approach to be used and might work for some but unfortunately it did not work for me.

It would be very cool if it worked for you though so here's praying that it is a least a partial answer in your journey. :smiley praying: :smiley praying:
A friend loves at all times,
    and a brother is born for adversity. Proverb 17:17

db

I went through a round of the antivirals.  They were no help. : :( :  I think the antibiotics are just a cheap way to treat you  old-man/cane but if it is truly fibro, then it is unlikely to help.

db

denny

Not fibro but cfs.
I still have plenty of fibro pain.
There are differences and I happen to believe I got this through a blood transfusion so it would kinda make sence.

Thing is,I had a 30 day treatment then a 20 day. Why does it come back?

I'm still looking for some dates.
Talk soon.

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

denny

Has anyone else tried antibiotics for CFS/fibro?

I can't figure out the dates I felt good but I will try a third treatment just to see.

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

denny

Just like everything else,I'm getting my hopes up over nothing.

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk