News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

thinking about a suit

Started by denny, October 28, 2016, 06:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

denny

They sent me from dr. To dr.with weeks or months between appointments for 2 1/2 yrs.
Today I got back to ent finaly and he was pissed. He ordered an iv antibiotics long ago that was dismised by another dr. and today he drained a huge absess that was full of pus when the other dr said it was not a bacteral infection. Duh.

So now I have to go back to the hospital m-w-f for two weeks at least to repack the ear.
That's a long drive.
Who's going to pay for the gas?
Not to mention the added pain,stress,sleep loss and what else.

Don't ya kinda think I have a case?
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

ronr

Don't know about a suit but pain and suffering for sure.  Do they have documentation that the other doc cancelled the order?
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

denny

The recomendation is documented but I don't think he wrote anything down but he said I didn't need it to my wife and I.
Plus the fact it was never done should say it all.

You don't think I have a case?

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Robby

The rule of law is, "If it's not written down, it didn't happen". Unless he wrote down that he said not to do those things you'll have a hard time proving it. I do understand the frustration of a dr making a butt-head diagnoses and treatment plan and making things ten times as hard on you.

Hopefully things will heal quickly and it won't take all of that to get it healed.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

denny

The recomendation is written down but the decision to not do it isn't.I don't think.
A good lawer would find all that stuff.

Unfortunately I don't think it can happen.
I just don't have that kind of energy.
Its like,hi,I'm sick,screw me if you want,I can't do shit about it so have fun.

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

denny

I filed a grievance.
No matter how it turns out I feel good about it,as if I've impowered myself.
So,cool. :biggrin:

My first repacking of this thing was like a torcher session.
Without lidocain or any thing they irrigated the wound then after the nurse tried,that was bad enough but she failed and got a doctor who forced the gauze in while I screamed,first volentarily then a higher piched INvolentarily.
I was very unhappy. >:(
So I came home and called member services,complained and demanded a shot to numb the ear the next 3 visits at least.
And today it was a much more endurable task. Not pleasent but you know how that goes,just getting there is enough!

Hopefuly I get at least some compensation.
I'm not greedy but this has gone far enough!

The doc said the cartlage is gone. Eaten away by bacteria. It shows too,I shake my head and the ear wobbles jiggles whatever.
This sucks.

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

Dang... that's malpractice by the numbers!  Hope they're able to re-grow you an ear, dude.  Maybe they'll grow one in your arm... wouldn't that be cool.  I know they've got the technology... hopefully, the lawsuit will kinda tie their hands so they'll have to.  In the meantime, it makes for a great conversation starter. ;) :budy:

:budy:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

ronr

You will be a hit at parties, if you could get there
Wiggle them ears
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

denny

Ha ha
I'm thinking of trying the repacking without the shot today. It seems much better. We'll see. : :( :

Well its not a suit yet fox. Hopefuly it doesn't come to that. I wouldn't be opposed to a settlement.

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk