News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Doing a screen share on android with Lenovo tablet 3 on Samsung TV using chrome cast

Started by rvsw, November 06, 2016, 09:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvsw

I wonder if anyone has come across an android screen sharing app that works when the Google home native app does not work.

I have a Lenovo tablet 3 which I thought I would use with a friend working on it while I watch the screen on the TV and can perhaps ask him to help me out in financial transactions. However, the Lenovo tablet 3 is not connecting to the TV which has got the chrome cast plugged in it.

The Nexus 3 tablet connects to to the TV. I posted this query on the Google products forum and I got a response with said that they support a short list of android devices that they have put up on the website.

So now I am stuck with a tablet that I cannot use. I looked up other apps on the Google play store. One of them a screen share and it does share the screen except it took several seconds for the screen to refresh.

I could not find anything else I'm wondering if there is any other way to share screen. I'm hoping that other people may have similar issues like mine so may be more motivated to find a solution but in

foxgrove

Sounds like there MIGHT be a fix in the wind.  I assume you're talking Sky Go.  Found a hopeful fix here:
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Android-Yoga-Series-Tablets/Sky-go-on-yoga-3-10-1/td-p/2207329/page/3

OK can you try this please, uninstall Sky Go from the Tabs App Manager (if you do it this way it will remain as a registered device) then reboot your Tab.  Next download and install Sky Go Ver 5.0.0.47 from the Play Store and then try it again, this time it should stream for you.

Let me know if it works.  If it doesn't, I haven't found anything else but that doesn't mean it isn't out there. ;)

Fox :budy:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk