News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

Insomnia

Started by Bob, December 05, 2017, 01:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Hello all!

I have been struggling with Insomnia as of late.  I can fall asleep easy enough but I wake every 1 & 1/2 to 2 hrs.  When I wake I feel the urge to get out of bed.  I may find myself quite sleepy at this point but I have this feeling that I should be up.  After 15 mins to a 1/2 hr (or better) I will go back to bed and sleep another 1 & 1/2 to 2 hrs.  This goes on all night .  then , the next day, I am exhausted.

My sleep doc doesn't want to give me any sleep meds because of the pain med I take (it slows the respiratory system). 

So, I am just looking for ideas on how to, once again, sleep the entire night.  If you have any PLS let me know! 

thx a bunch!

Bob

Robby

Try some Melatonin, it is an all-natural herbal type supplement (not necessarily an herbal, but that type med). It works for 90% of the people that use it.

I have the same problems while taking a prescription sleep pill. My chair and most of my pajamas have burn holes from where I went to sleep with a cigarette in my hand. That urge to get out of bed is very strong. Someone can not understand how string it is until they experience it.  Then you feel wide awake one minute, and your snoring the next minute.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk