News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Road Trip!

Started by looneylane, March 19, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

looneylane

I have been asked to perform a wedding in Manitoba this weekend which means around twenty plus hours of driving. I have been the Pastor for both families since 2006 so was honored to be asked. I have to share the driving so I know I will be a wreck once we are all done but it will be so worth it.

Robby

That's one long drive, I'm glad it's you and not me. Anyway's congratulations. Try not to overdo it too much.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

foxgrove

That's a HUGE drive!!!Where in Manitoba is the wedding???  Not Winnipeg, perhaps????  If it is, you know you've both got a place to lay your heads any time!  In any case, shoot me a copy of your plans.  Maybe I can help out with lodging or something of the sort... lotsa family scattered about. ;)

Prying that it isn't too much for you.  I know the kind of exhausted that comes after that kind of trip.  Just keep the next week clear of must-do's and fairly clear of anything but breathing, and sleeping.  It's very cool that you get to marry some of your flock. That must be a neat feeling. :great: :clapping:

ps... just so y'all know, he's talking 20+ hours EACH WAY!!!
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

wmoore

Just remember to slow down.

Freak

looneylane

Made it! My wife drove almost the whole trip so I could focus on the families. Still burnt out. Have a good night everyone I am going to bed.

foxgrove

:bighug:  That's fabulous!  Welcome home, brother.  Sleep and heal.  If you're awake when she's there, give Kim a big hug from me too.  So proud of her for driving most of the way.  :clapping:

Foxgrove

looneylane

She is an amazing lady! She willingly sacrifices for others no matter what and as her husband I tend to benefit the most so try to spoil her when I can. She is going on a special trip thanks to friends and family up to Alaska this summer.

foxgrove

Wahooooo!!!  Now that's a cool place to visit!  Make sure she brings her bug spray... anything that flies up there, bites or at the least, sips.  So cool!  :clapping:

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk