News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

smilies

Started by ronr, February 23, 2019, 11:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronr

::sunshine::  ::large coffee::  :dance: ::old man large:: ::jerry laughing:: ::innocent:: :popcorn: ::missu:: ::ugly face:: :happybday:

still moving stuff around to attempt to make some sort of sense of it.
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

denny

I wish i knew what to say.
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Robby

Can't wait to use 'em
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

ronr

:candle: ::sorry:: :spinning happy: Balloons:: ::alien crossing:: ::alien on board:: :sparkle amer flag: ::airplane::

Too much brain work to do many at a time.  It looks like some can use a little resizing too BUT--so much for today.

Robby

Forgot to say "Thanks Ron"
/>----------

ronr

If anyone wants to research some more, I can put them in, move them around etc., I just don't want to spend too many hours looking around for new ones.

Also, if you find any current ones that are not working or think we should just get rid of some of the older unused ones then let me know.

Opinions accepted - they just don't matter.  Ha ha ha  :sofa_bricks:

tojo

Howdy, Sir ronr,

I really appreciate all the time and effort that you have put in to give us a great collection of smiles  :)

For my two cents worth, I would get rid of all the big fat smiles as they really make a post or the shoutbox look bad. That or maybe see if I can resize them. It would not hurt anything and I have time and a little experience in these kinds of things. And then again a lot of the members may like the big tall and fat ones to make an emotion or feeling well expressed and it would not be the same without them in their current size and configuration.

I also have the time and know where some cool smilies (well coll in my opinion) are located across the web. And I have time and can search up some more. I know in my experience, what it may be, folks can't get or have enough smilies. They love em and use them all the time. We might even think about when there are time and energy finding a way to do the memes thing, just a thought.

one of Jesus' own
Tojo

denny

I approve,if it matters. :biggrin:
Thanks ron.
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Robby

I agree that the largest ones need to be resized smaller, they're just out of place in the small type letters, except the "Welcome" beaded it needs to stay large.

I was looking for one the other day, but I have forgot what it was. Seems like it was a face-palm or something similiar. Doesn't have to be a face-palm, but someone said something in a thread that made me go "Oh My God, I know they didn't do that" or something like that. Maybe it was "Ugh that was stupid". If you can find something like that it would be great, if not oh well we will make it without one.
/>----------

ronr

::woody face-palm::

Robby, this is the one we decided on before when we talked about it.  
On the pop up screen when you select [more].

Robby

I completely looked over it, just didn't see it  ::woody face-palm::
/>----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk