News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

antiphospholipid syndrome

Started by ronr, April 25, 2019, 08:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronr

Bet you never heard of that one, I know I hadn't.  A doctor I know who is anti-vaccine because of a reaction she had that gave her partial paralysis posts stuff constantly on FB and this is one of her latest.

I certainly don't want to start any controversy on the benefits vs cons of vaccines but some of what she says makes sense.  Could it be that we are having a reaction to some of the stuff we were injected with as kids to help us.

This is one on the Tetanus Vaccine:

http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/tetanus-vaccine-causes-a-new-disease-known-as-antiphospholipid-syndrome/?fbclid=IwAR1DYEQSKSL5b4-Jeka63a4kFWaQzJ5nWXZ5c0HIvztJWE2YebbZRjaOKJQ

Gadolinium is the contrast material used in some MRI's:

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

tojo

That is sure a new one to me Mr. ronr. I don't know anything about the past shots we all were forced to take, especially those of us who served. But I do know several families that have done the no way you are going to vaccinate my kids thing. The kids have been sick a few times but then kids get sick it's normal. The bonus that they think they are attaining by not getting their kids shot up is that the bodies natural defense system is allowed to develop and do its job.

Kinda makes a little sense to me but then again my child days are gone and I don't have to worry about it anymore and I am actually thankful about that. I was going through a phase not too long ago where I wanted to have a couple more children. I am glad that I did not especially in light of these kinds of potential problems. Sounds a lot like what? Fibro symptoms to me go figure. Not all of em but a good portion of the things we have in common.
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

Barberian

This may be a harsh opinion. I'm not trying to be a d***, but I would be willing to be one of the few if it saved the many. I've had many "questionable" shots while in the military. Fibromyalgia is an "Assumed service-connected disease" why?

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Yes, some people may have adverse effects from getting shots, but we gamble every time we put something into our bodies, from food to liquids. Just look at all the illnesses from eating lettuce in the last few years. That is just a small count of all the recalls in the last few years. If we didn't immunize we could end up losing millions to various illnesses every year. Some of these illnesses are worse or have worse lasting conditions than a bad reaction to a medication.

There is what is considered a "Herd Immunity". It is where a certain percentage of people are immune to an illness that it can't spread. We are falling below that level in many places. Even people who have been immunized can become ill if exposed to a disease enough times.

My 2 copper.

foxgrove

Yup... anything under 90% 93-95% of the folks get vaccinated and the entire herd protection theory goes right out the window.  Suddenly you have hot spots jumping up all over the place... just like it's happening now.  Hopefully, things will settle down soon.  I don't like the idea of little kids getting sick and dying from preventable stuff.  Of course, little kids have been dying from preventable stuff all over the world for centuries and only in the last 100 years or so have we come up with anything that will prevent that. Maybe we should call it a developing science/art rather than promising safety.
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Barberian

I'm not into politics so will leave out any comments about Mr. T.

Read the whole article.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48071313

foxgrove

Good article.  Hadn't known that Canada had slid so far down the vaccininated list as that!!  89%!!!! Scary stuff!!!  :insane:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

tojo

I wasn't making a stand one way or the other. I just said it makes a little sense to me. Emphasis on LITTLE. It sounds like it makes sense, ya know natural immunity, etc. The whole natural kick we've been on for decades. If the body was better at fighting this crap then it would be better but I had my kids vaccinated and would do it again if I had any. It's sorta like me getting the flu shot every year. I had the flu really bad one time a few years back. Well... now that I think about it I have had it really bad twice since I lost my house and had to move onto Orange St. One time it took a little over three months for me to get well, and that was with help on hand. The second time is what got my brother and me back together. There was no one around and the bathroom was a long trip. Wallyworld for Nyquil, etc is never going to happen. After these experiences, I think that the chance of getting a problem from the shot is worth the possibility that I won't have to go through that kind of crap ever again.

one of Jesus' own
Tojo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk