News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Prayers please

Started by looneylane, November 22, 2019, 08:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

looneylane

I need prayer It started with a lump on the left collarbone now the size of a hardball then my right side it comes and goes with the inflammation and now my armpits are no longer pits so please pray for me i was supposed to be out of town at a course but my trip to the doc took all my energy and left me with unrelenting migraines. I am on a huge wait list to have the lumps scanned to try and rule out cancer but Monday is full of blood works with the same purpose to rule out things. Had a good visit with a new pastor at the other church and I am hoping to connect him better with the community as there is a desperate need to fill areas I normally fill. Love you all

Robby

I will add you on my list. Just know, I have God on a dedicated line, so I have a quick turn around time, unlike your scan appointments.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

denny

A huge wait list sucks and we are becoming the same.
I pray they rule out cancer and that you suffer very little during the wait. :bighug: ::Amen::
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

You got it brother.  I can understand your worries about getting in to get them scanned within a reasonable timeline.  Around here, medical wait-times run anywhere from 9 months to 2 years for most things so, yeah,  I'm in the loop.  This sounds like it's pretty sudden.  Holding you close in our thoughts and prayers.

:bighug:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

The lump on my neck is a few months old I wrote it off on chronic sore throat causing my lymph to swell up the armpits and other side of my neck is very new. I was told unless I want to travel its at least a month.

foxgrove

Foxgrove

denny

I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Barberian

Wishing you the best outcome with as little suffering as possible in the wait. :smiley praying:

looneylane

The hard part is my gp has cut my pain meds down too 2 t3s a day from 12 tramacet. the t3s barely touch my pain and so I take them at bedtime to try and get sleep so I am always in excruciating pain. It was bad before my lymph glands blew up now I want to cut off my own head it is unrelenting My scan is now booked for the 21st at the hospital in the evening.

foxgrove

December 21st... a little close to Christmas but hey, it's a date.  It just seems so freakin far away.  Praying...

Foxgrove

looneylane

Thanks Foxgrove! Hoping for more energy and less pain! Praying for everyone here it sounds like a few of us are under attack emotionally and physically.

looneylane

Doctors appointment tomorrow and Hospital Saturday for more tests my counselling appt was today we had to reel things back as last time we did emdr and I ended up in a weird funk for two days and I had to drive for two more hours.

foxgrove

Been praying... will continue. Hope it was a better appointment today.  EMDR isn't for everyone.  I hope that the doc will move on to other therapies.

Foxgrove

looneylane

I think the emdr helped but my brain definitely  had a weird reaction to it maybe because I can't do the actual visual part they have to do a physical tapping method to avoid a severe vertigo reaction. I went to see my doc but ended up with a student dr as mine was over booked so I was a bit upset and lost track of what I needed to find out. The positive side was the new dr was concerned about how I presented (he didn't prejudge me)and ordered several tests that should have been run months ago as I have issues with my lungs and he is concerned I may have had a heart issue and I am on orders to go straight to the er if my symptoms return he implied I may have had a mild heart attack. So scan tomorrow and more tests Monday as well as booking for more blood work. Scary but at least it is being taken seriously.

foxgrove

Praise God for overbooked doctors... :smiley praying:  Maybe this feller will have a better chance of figuring out what will work for you.  I imagine the vertigo part was not what they were working on.  Crumbs that it came up and bit down on your session.  Don't know much about emdr but if it's really going to help...  :bighug:

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk